Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    what's her strike rate?I mean,how good is she?
    I can't speak for her Marvel's leaks (it seems she works for them? Not sure.), her DC ones are stolen from others (like Grace Randolph and Daniel Ritchman) or repeat news already known but worded in a way to piss off Snyder fans or DC fans. lol
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-28-2022 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    what's her strike rate?I mean,how good is she?
    For Marvel she’s great. She only recently started leaking DC stuff but she was right about Peacemaker when she shared some of the jokes ahead of time. Wouldn’t take her world for Gospel, especially since she’s clearly baiting people with how she words her leaks, but she’s worth keeping an eye on.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Ok..thanks guys!!
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Wow. That sounds terrible. I cannot imagine audiences having any interest in this nonsense, particularly with someone as problematic as Ezra Miller as the lead, who people either do not care about whatsoever or actively dislike.
    I'm interested. Albeit just because I want to see Keaton's Batman again, and I'm curious about the new Supergirl. I'm not going to watch this for the Flash stuff. Which is sad because it's supposed to be Flash's movie, but there it is.

Yeah, everyone trying to make continuity arguments for why Superman isn't getting erased from the DCEU - it doesn't matter. WB doesn't care if somehow logically this leaves Zod free to kill everyone, they'll just handwave it away, or not explain it because the general audience isn't going to ask these questions. At best it'll be a part of How It Should Have Ended on YouTube. So arguing that stuff is pointless. It doesn't matter, WB wants to erase DCEU Superman, Cavill didn't cave, so he's gone and Superman's gone. The only DCEU "Superman" going forward is a girl, or maybe Michael B Jordan if his Val is in DCEU or not, don't know, HBO Max and WB DCEU film division are in a weird semi-rivalry thing or something. The only Clark Kent Superman we're getting in a big way is the Abrams/Coates reboot, which is...going to be different (Clark will probably be black, it might be a period piece maybe, it may or not be Golden Age inspired, Lois might upstage him a bit, there'll be lens flare, etc).

Astonishing Member

I hadn't realised so far that history is repeating itself.
    When MOS was released, Nolan's Batman was at its peak, so they basically tried to replicate some of Nolan's most recognizable features (grayish texture, grim mood, etc.) in a Superman-ish world, with Nolan as executive producer. And they failed spectacularly. And then they failed again. And again.
    Now, since one of the few remarkable DC hits was Wonder Woman (well, the first one, at least partly) and there isn't a usable Batman in their DCEU (whatever DCEU means), they are replicating some features of WW by making both their Batman and their Superman... Female characters.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    I hadn't realised so far that history is repeating itself.
    When MOS was released, Nolan's Batman was at its peak, so they basically tried to replicate some of Nolan's most recognizable features (grayish texture, grim mood, etc.) in a Superman-ish world, with Nolan as executive producer. And they failed spectacularly. And then they failed again. And again.
    Now, since one of the few remarkable DC hits was Wonder Woman (well, the first one, at least partly) and there isn't a usable Batman in their DCEU (whatever DCEU means), they are replicating some features of WW by making both their Batman and their Superman... Female characters.
    It gets better/worse. Not only is the active DCEU Bat and Super the girls, but like Joker and Batman got out of universe reboot movies, Superman is too. Hopefully it'll be good and feel like Superman, but WB does kind of oddly keep having Superman follow Batman because they don't know what else to do with him.

In my news feed, I saw there was a petition with 2.2 million signatures to have Amber Heard removed from Aquaman 2. Is there something similar and of similar proportion going on with Ezra Miller or are fans just not as aware of Miller's antics?

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    In my news feed, I saw there was a petition with 2.2 million signatures to have Amber Heard removed from Aquaman 2. Is there something similar and of similar proportion going on with Ezra Miller or are fans just not as aware of Miller's antics?
    Nope, part of why is because Amber was caught on record taunting Depp that nobody would believe him because he was a white dude, part of it is because Depp was a major A-List actor in his prime, and part of it is because nobody really knows or cares about Ezra.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Nope, part of why is because Amber was caught on record taunting Depp that nobody would believe him because he was a white dude, part of it is because Depp was a major A-List actor in his prime, and part of it is because nobody really knows or cares about Ezra.
    Agreed on the latter two. Didn't know about the first.

Overall, I shouldn't be surprised considering YouTube is livestreaming the trial.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Eeeeeh on Depp being a major A-lister in his prime. However, I'll say the reason why Depp is getting much attention is mostly because he's become the posterboy of those who are critical of the #metoo movement. Which the media has picked up on.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Eeeeeh on Depp being a major A-lister in his prime. However, I'll say the reason why Depp is getting much attention is mostly because he's become the posterboy of those who are critical of the #metoo movement. Which the media has picked up on.

Um it's because it's a big movie star and his ex who was just in a billion dollar movie being shown to be a abused guy,and not the other way around, and with proof.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Um it's because it's a big movie star and his ex who was just in a billion dollar movie being shown to be a abused guy,and not the other way around, and with proof.
    It's 2022, what major film has Depp been known for doing besides Pirates of the Caribbean and Fantastic Beast? The failed Universal Dark Universe? I mean, Depp has star-power, but he's no A-Lister. He's experienced many box office bombs. Will Smith? A-Lister, pre-slap. Leonardo DiCaprio? A-Lister.

Anyways, I really doubt Aquaman has played apart in this. Because it's one box-office film. I'll wager Jason Mamoa is a much bigger star than her. Anyways, this is as far as I go. I don't want to get off-topic in another thread.

It's 2022, what major film has Depp been known for doing besides Pirates of the Caribbean and Fantastic Beast? The failed Universal Dark Universe? I mean, Depp has star-power, but he's no A-Lister. He's experienced many box office bombs. Will Smith? A-Lister, pre-slap. Leonardo DiCaprio? A-Lister.

Anyways, I really doubt Aquaman has played apart in this. Because it's one box-office film. I'll wager Jason Mamoa is a much bigger star than her. Anyways, this is as far as I go. I don't want to get off-topic in another thread.

Well now I have to go off topic sigh.

Depp was Edward freaking scissor hands and willy Wonka,.

Amber was in a billion dollar movie, never said she is a big star, judt in a big movie.

She did wrong, and got caught, live on TV, nuff saod said

Next subject

Hey anybody think Cavill will be back after these rumors?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

We can reasonably disagree on what a "star" is, but I'd argue part of the reason why Johnny Depp's trial is livestreamed on YouTube because his name still means something to someone. He's also on the short list for highest-paid actors of all time. Like I said, you can think he's amazing or a bum, but his name still has sway.

I think Cavill has a decent chance of coming back. He never was totally out of the picture and if they could agree to terms I think he'd do it right away.