Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Attachment 122760

"Don't you hate pants?" - Homer Simpson

Ordinarily I'd agree, but not this time, Homer. I kinda dig this one. (Especially if she's equipped with the big blue boots)
    I like the idea of pants, but it needs something to break up the space between her legs and the rest of her; it's too much white. Blue piping or seams or something maybe, I don't know.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Attachment 122760

Ordinarily I'd agree, but not this time, Homer. I kinda dig this one. (Especially if she's equipped with the big blue boots)
    Cue the obligatory "Pants!" reference.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Well, she is a Supergirl stand in though. You can't get around that, no matter how much you differentiate her from Supergirl.
    And that is ultimately what it is. Hence the creation of Tanya Spears is along with Grayson's Dick stuff and Helena stuff one of the few good things to come out of the garbage fire of New 52. Hopefully we will see her more soon and Supergirl can be shown to be growing into her older persona in hypothetical or exploratory tales
    Last edited by Stanlos; 07-14-2022 at 09:36 PM.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Sketch by Staz Johnson.

PowerGirlStazJohnson.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Sketch by Staz Johnson.

PowerGirlStazJohnson.jpg
    Hmm yeah that style of boots never made sense with no pants to me.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Attachment 122760

That's actually not awful.

Extraordinary Member

So another thread got me thinking, which team is best for PG? True, she's most associated these days with the JSA, but she's actually spent more time with the Justice League than in the JSA. Of course my conclusion was the only one it could be, Power Girl belongs on the Avengers...

Actually, that's only partly a joke. I would like to read a Marvel extended Avengers arc wherein DC loans them PG for a bit. I'd love to see her interact with the Marvel characters, and see what she makes of them, and what they make of her.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    So another thread got me thinking, which team is best for PG? True, she's most associated these days with the JSA, but she's actually spent more time with the Justice League than in the JSA. Of course my conclusion was the only one it could be, Power Girl belongs on the Avengers...

Actually, that's only partly a joke. I would like to read a Marvel extended Avengers arc wherein DC loans them PG for a bit. I'd love to see her interact with the Marvel characters, and see what she makes of them, and what they make of her.
    Honestly? I think her run on JL Europe or whatever was best. Team book, modern era, and not a junior team. But modern takes on JSA are good too.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post

Any team dealing with the multiverse or other dimensions would make sense, so maybe the Terrifics. That said, maybe her power level would be too much for that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Any team dealing with the multiverse or other dimensions would make sense, so maybe the Terrifics. That said, maybe her power level would be too much for that team.
    Honestly? a role as team heavy would be good for me.

Personally I've always seen her as JSA all the way. Here time with the League never worked that well for me. I mean I was happy when she first joined JLE because I was happy she was in any book once again. But I was much, much happier when her Kryptonian ties were restored and she rejoined the JSA family where she belongs. She WAS created to replace the Earth 2 Superman in the JSA after all.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I'm always happy when she shows up on a team (and is done well.) I loved most of the Justice League stuff she was in with notable exceptions (caffeine allergy? Demon baby?) but I do think she could have been a cool addition to the Terrifics. Her family is the JSA, but that doesn't mean she cant visit other houses from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I'm always happy when she shows up on a team (and is done well.) I loved most of the Justice League stuff she was in with notable exceptions (caffeine allergy? Demon baby?) but I do think she could have been a cool addition to the Terrifics. Her family is the JSA, but that doesn't mean she cant visit other houses from time to time.
    Totally agree with that.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

It sounds like Karen is joining a team in Dark Crisis.. led by Damien, which sucks, but she does look to be the heavy.

Unless I read it wrong, Waid is writing, so that's good.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

yeah excited for PG and sideways on the twerps (I kid... maybe) team lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.