Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This. Don't make her so precious she's not allowed to do anything. If she's going to be in comics, she's going to have points where she loses fights or gets mind controlled. I just want them to be good stories and for the resolution to be in character.
    Compare Superman as a heel in Hush versus Injustice.

I trust Waid and Yang won't butcher Karen. I also suspect that by the end, she'll get to do something heroic.
    Waid did right by Karen in her Brave and the Bold appearances.

This. Don't make her so precious she's not allowed to do anything. If she's going to be in comics, she's going to have points where she loses fights or gets mind controlled. I just want them to be good stories and for the resolution to be in character.
    Compare Superman as a heel in Hush versus Injustice.

I trust Waid and Yang won't butcher Karen. I also suspect that by the end, she'll get to do something heroic.
    A Kara vs Karen fight where it's a DBZ-style slugfest would be great.

Add Action Comics to your pull lists, guys! Backup story starts in issue 1051.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Fucking amazing
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Awesome to see PG gettin some love. Kinda feel like she needs one of those updates costumes, like Kara, Jon, etc.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Awesome to see PG gettin some love. Kinda feel like she needs one of those updates costumes, like Kara, Jon, etc.
    No nope no way nada. she is her own woman and doesn't need to dress according to a family affair. She's good like she is.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

PKJ, Power Girl and a Lois/Clark backup with Lee Weeks? All my Christmases came early.

What should I expect from Williams? Other than the Mary Jane mini, I'm not very familiar with her work.
    Last edited by Robanker; 10-08-2022 at 06:13 PM.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Power Girl's costumes have all been great. But this one is the one closest to my heart, especially when they don't mis-color her belt blue

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Power Girl's costumes have all been great. But this one is the one closest to my heart, especially when they don't mis-color her belt blue
    I thought the Conner suit was the perfect update to it, but the pirate boots/gloves do hit me right in the nostalgia.
    May we never forget:

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

PKJ, Power Girl and a Lois/Clark backup with Lee Weeks? All my Christmases came early.

What should I expect from Williams? Other than the Mary Jane mini, I'm not very familiar with her work.
    Her X-Men event series X-Tremists was highly regarded, but I haven't read it. Her X-Factor work was extremely good I thought. Her Trial of Magneto was ok and even though there's only one issue out so far her X-Terminators issue was golden! If she writes Karen with that much attitude this will be a superb story!

I thought the Conner suit was the perfect update to it, but the pirate boots/gloves do hit me right in the nostalgia.
    Completely agree.

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Hoo boy, did I see that Marguerite Sauvage is on art? Fantastic news!
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Extraordinary Member

Just to draw your attention to the front page, with another PG appearance. Yes, it's as the new crush of the Joker's, and yes, as soon as I read that headline, I knew she was the one. Hey, at least it's ink, and with a character that suggests DC has maybe finally remembered they have her. Also, it's a backup story, but again, ink.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Just to draw your attention to the front page, with another PG appearance. Yes, it's as the new crush of the Joker's, and yes, as soon as I read that headline, I knew she was the one. Hey, at least it's ink, and with a character that suggests DC has maybe finally remembered they have her. Also, it's a backup story, but again, ink.
    Is this from last week's releases or did they do it again this week? I'm confused.
    May we never forget: