Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Art by Ben Harvey

I do like this new icy look for Bobby!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Yeah he looks super menacing sans mouth.
    YES, menacing, that's the word I was lookin' for - thanX, Jbenito!

+ A li'l somethin' from a while back, that I think I may've helped...

Havok-core
    @havok_core

Who would you play as?

And because it felt right...
    to be remembered here:
    Honoring Carlos Pacheco, @Community.CBR.com
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Carlos Pacheco (R.I.P.)

Astonishing Member

Found these designs by a twitter user named @nick_ormsby. Style might not be for everyone but I really love these takes on a younger Iceman and would definitely enjoy them in an animated show. Also really love the one with Storm....she comes across as younger than we usually see her, but still regal.

tumblr_1ce6b1e5f2dc1445898e1207f1f0aff9_2473452a_1280.jpg

tumblr_56b20f2904d5b362cb0ca08d3a5d3f6c_f73f3e0e_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmcw0o3Oyx1v6qk4uo1_1280.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    YES, menacing, that's the word I was lookin' for - thanX, Jbenito!

+ A li'l somethin' from a while back, that I think I may've helped...

And because it felt right...
    to be remembered here:
    Honoring Carlos Pacheco, @Community.CBR.com
    I would play the heck out of this game, no matter what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Found these designs by a twitter user named @nick_ormsby. Style might not be for everyone but I really love these takes on a younger Iceman and would definitely enjoy them in an animated show. Also really love the one with Storm....she comes across as younger than we usually see her, but still regal.

These are really cute and fun, and I can totally see these translated into an animated series. The third one especially looks like a scene right out of an opening sequence to the Bobby show.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

I would play the heck out of this game, no matter what it was. ...
    Damn straight, same here, it would... BECOME MY LIFE!!!

These are really cute and fun, and I can totally see these translated into an animated series. The third one especially looks like a scene right out of an opening sequence to the Bobby show.
    Yeah, they are, I like 'em a lot. Love how they captured Bobby's bravado, mischievous determination, and overall enthusiasm for life, w/the facial eXpressions & body language. My fav's the last pic, 2, love how his kicks look in that 1. And Iceman's X-traordinary Friends, TAS, immediately popped into my head as well.

Astonishing Member

Like I can't imagine a show like this ever getting green-lit, lol, but I'm just saying I would watch the HELL out of an animated sitcom that's basically just Bobby Drake, Peter Parker and Johnny Storm as roommates in college. Bonus points if the Fantastic Four and X-Men's civilian IDs aren't common knowledge and the whole first season has all three boys unaware of each other's secret identities (Johnny's fire can obscure his identity just as well as Bobby's ice), so they're all trying to sneak in and out of the apartment doing their superheroics on the sly and repeatedly lying to each other's faces (badly) in an attempt to keep the exact same secret from each other.
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 12-04-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Oooh these are CE-UUUUTE !
    I like this take on Sneakers Bobby.

Like I can't imagine a show like this ever getting green-lit, lol, but I'm just saying I would watch the HELL out of an animated sitcom that's basically just Bobby Drake, Peter Parker and Johnny Storm as roommates in college. Bonus points if the Fantastic Four and X-Men's civilian IDs aren't common knowledge and the whole first season has all three boys unaware of each other's secret identities (Johnny's fire can obscure his identity just as well as Bobby's ice), so they're all trying to sneak in and out of the apartment doing their superheroics on the sly and repeatedly lying to each other's faces (badly) in an attempt to keep the exact same secret from each other.
    And them meeting the family of the other (FF and X-men) while still trying to maintain illusion of normalcy would be gold.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    And them meeting the family of the other (FF and X-men) while still trying to maintain illusion of normalcy would be gold.
    Halfway through the season, Bobby reveals he’s gay to his roommates, as his explanation for why he’s always sneaking out in the middle of the night without wanting them to know where he’s going.

Bobby: Phew. That was a close one.

Bobby, the very next night when he again has to sneak out without an explanation and his roommates are falling all over themselves to assure him he never needs to sneak around for fear of how they’ll react: On the one hand, I’m touched. On the other hand, this is WILDLY inconvenient for me and my defense of the innocent.

BANNED

Halfway through the season, Bobby reveals he’s gay to his roommates, as his explanation for why he’s always sneaking out in the middle of the night without wanting them to know where he’s going.

Bobby: Phew. That was a close one.

Bobby, the very next night when he again has to sneak out without an explanation and his roommates are falling all over themselves to assure him he never needs to sneak around for fear of how they’ll react: On the one hand, I’m touched. On the other hand, this is WILDLY inconvenient for me and my defense of the innocent.
    "I'm going to a back alley orgy, and that's why I'm only wearing boots and a speedo."

I mean it is New York.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

These are nice, I like how the black and red costumes contrast with his blue and white ice form. And that idea for a cartoon sounds great.

I'm usually not a fan of Bobby in Red, but I think it works here both in the first and third look.

I would play the heck out of this game, no matter what it was.

I really like Bobby in that light blue and white color scheme he has had before, maybe with a new design. It says "Cold and Icy", lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!