Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
?? Do we not give billions to Israel and continue to bomb the middle east? Wasn't one of the first things Biden did when he got into office was bomb Syria? Is he not the author of the 94 crime bill?

I said what I said. Dude is a menace
I agree that centrist Democrats of the Clinton mold tend to be as quick to violent action as any Republican, and giving military aid to Israel (to say nothing about covering for their war crimes and land theft at the UN against most of the rest of the world through our veto power) should be viewed in the same way as our relationship with apartheid South Africa through the '80s, but good luck finding a viable Democratic candidate who won't "support Israel".

It's the same old story, choice between a s***ty candidate and a truly destructive candidate. If you're living in the US you're one vote in a sea of mostly centrist-to-American Taliban voters. You can try to fight for progressive candidates, but you'll be fighting the "leftist" Party itself as well as popular opinion. Given that, you should probably vote for the s###ty candidate.