Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Real world 40 years...in universe much shorter. My point is they should NOT be acting like friends and that nothing bad happened between them. And I want to have it shown that Maddie is not the only one getting dumped on by everyone for her actions...when there is enough of that to go around. Just because she is not going to be trying to harm them...doesn't mean she should be shown forgiving them.

And like I said...it would be interesting for Sara, Gailyn and Joey to all view Maddie as family and sympathize with her over what Scott did.
    After all the deaths and resurrections they have been through, all that drama should ever left in the past.

Cyclops at certain points in time was the leader of the X-Men who held down the fort and saved his species.

To try to demonize him for failed marriage after all this time is lame. Jean too, at times as saved the X-Men’s lived and the world.

Crappy X-Factor drama just needs to stay buried.

You know, I don’t think they will bring Jean’s sister and niece and nephew back. She and Cyclops have a daughter, and she raised Cable as her son. That’s her family, along with her closest friends.

Krakoa needs more magical experts, and they have that in Madelyne.

BANNED

Family drama ends up being lame because it is endless until people get the sense to walk away or die, which ironically is a form of waking away.

I know we’re talking about fiction, but that problem and tbe falling apart of Madelyne’s marriage happened too long ago for it to make any interesting stories today.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    After all the deaths and resurrections they have been through, all that drama should ever left in the past.

Cyclops at certain points in time was the leader of the X-Men who held down the fort and saved his species.

To try to demonize him for failed marriage after all this time is lame. Jean too, at times as saved the X-Men’s lived and the world.

Crappy X-Factor drama just needs to stay buried.

You know, I don’t think they will bring Jean’s sister and niece and nephew back. She and Cyclops have a daughter, and she raised Cable as her son. That’s her family, along with her closest friends.

Krakoa needs more magical experts, and they have that in Madelyne.
    Some things you just don't 'get over'. And I am not saying make a huge screaming match whenever they are in the same room...just that there is an animosity there and that people know the reason for it....and that Maddie isn't treated as the 'bad guy' for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Nope. I mean a really redemption arc.

Sadly that Dark Web thing is comming. Hope Maddie gets "sanier" and become part of XFORCE or something like that
    I thought this Dark Web was in a parallel universe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Some things you just don't 'get over'. And I am not saying make a huge screaming match whenever they are in the same room...just that there is an animosity there and that people know the reason for it....and that Maddie isn't treated as the 'bad guy' for it.
    The thing is, something that someone else can’t get over is no one else’s problem, and makes for a boring story.

Maddie’s marriage ended a long time ago snd fall out from that is simply too boring for all the characters. So they moved them all on to other things. Thank god!

BANNED

This was addressed really in New Mutants 26. Vita thinks it’s tired to repeat stories around Madelyne involving Sinister’s or the Summers brothers because that paints Madelyne as the eternal victim with no agency. So as Magik wants to leave Limbo
    behind, as it has been a prison for her, she’s offering it to Madelyne Pryor. And Madelyne accepts. I’m happy to see Maddie in a position of power.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This was addressed really in New Mutants 26. Vita thinks it’s tired to repeat stories around Madelyne involving Sinister’s or the Summers brothers because that paints Madelyne as the eternal victim with no agency. So as Magik wants to leave Limbo
    behind, as it has been a prison for her, she’s offering it to Madelyne Pryor. And Madelyne accepts. I’m happy to see Maddie in a position of power.
    Makes sense, so I'm wondering how that gets parlayed into her role in Dark Web.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    As a mistake.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It will be good. Looking forward to seeing it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    As a mistake.
    Perhaps, yeah.

It will be good. Looking forward to seeing it.
    I hope you're right.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

This should be one of Madelyne's theme songs. Listen to it entirely.

BANNED

Other song for the Red Queen aka Goblin Queen.

Not feeling Maddy's new look.

not feeling the new costume. But I like the idea of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    not feeling the new costume. But I like the idea of the event.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to the event. I've heard Zeb might not be writing it which is a bit strange considering he's basically the reason she is back in such a big way.