Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

- Executive 1: Should we make an arc with Madelyne that does not involve Jean or any of the Summers?
    - Executive 2: When hell freezes over!
    - Vita Ayala: Good idea, I'll start writing.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I hope Maddie helps Magik get her soul sword back, not to become a hero but to have a nice development... A character who basically just suffers

Attachment 121187
    And suddenly, I'm Team Maddie

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Dani and Rhane have equally valid point just because someone has been given a clean slate doesn't mean they can be trusted with rulership of a hell dimension. Maddy has to prove herself.
    Exactatiously. And Magik is willing to giver her that opportunity and trust, not blindly.
    If she (Maddie) frakks up her second chance then that's entirely on her...she cannot then say that no one believed in her or never gave her the opportunity to actually be better and do some good (well...as much good as a Hell-Lord can be expected to do)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Maddy can be her own character accepting her origin as a clone of Jean but that doesnt define her totally.

If she goes form Supervillian to neutral character like doom or even a anti heroine ill be glad.

She can recover her link with Cable even.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Dani and Rhane have equally valid point just because someone has been given a clean slate doesn't mean they can be trusted with rulership of a hell dimension. Maddy has to prove herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Exactatiously. And Magik is willing to giver her that opportunity and trust, not blindly.
    If she (Maddie) frakks up her second chance then that's entirely on her...she cannot then say that no one believed in her or never gave her the opportunity to actually be better and do some good (well...as much good as a Hell-Lord can be expected to do)
    Also fair points.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Maddy can be her own character accepting her origin as a clone of Jean but that doesnt define her totally.

If she goes form Supervillian to neutral character like doom or even a anti heroine ill be glad.

You mean like Ben Reilly, the original Scarlet Spider over in Spider-Man before Marvel editorial decided to desecrate his character by reviving him as a villain, and then all the crap pulled with him in Spider-Man Beyond, culminating in yet another villainous turn --- with Madelyne getting mixed up in that mess as well?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Outback Maddie is my favoritest Claremazon EVER, easily. That dream sequence in Genosha clenched it for me forever. That said, this is the most she's "felt" like Maddie of old in a long time.

For the art, the disney princess - meets - demon vibe fascinates me.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    and this??

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Also fair points.

You mean like Ben Reilly, the original Scarlet Spider over in Spider-Man before Marvel editorial decided to desecrate his character by reviving him as a villain, and then all the crap pulled with him in Spider-Man Beyond, culminating in yet another villainous turn --- with Madelyne getting mixed up in that mess as well?
    Nope. I mean a really redemption arc.

Sadly that Dark Web thing is comming. Hope Maddie gets "sanier" and become part of XFORCE or something like that

BANNED

Sadly that Dark Web thing is comming. Hope Maddie gets "sanier" and become part of XFORCE or something like that
    Vita Ayla seems to like redemption stories, so giving Madelyne Limbo I don’t think is done to make her villain. Then again, I could be wrong.

But even in Dark Web it seems like Madelyne was just being mischievous. She could destroy Spidey with a thought. So she does not want him dead.

Extraordinary Member

This is where I am with regards to Maddie. This should have been a sort of soft reboot for her as a character. Jean clone with all Jean's powers, Maddie's personality and memories, but none of the dark magic stuff that has been with her since the original Inferno.

More of a neutral character who is still pissed at Sinister (for all the **** he's pulled), Scott (for his abandonment of her and their baby), and Jean (for being the unknowing home wrecker and acting like Nathan's real mom). And you also show that there are many who are on her side of those arguments. Even bring back Jean's sister, niece and nephew and they see Maddie as their family and they are Team Maddie about the relationship stuff.

Also change up her design a little to separate her from Jean with a different hairstyle and original costume if she is going to be part of a team.

And keep her away from Alex...that relationship is just creepy.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-29-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Vita Ayla seems to like redemption stories, so giving Madelyne Limbo I don’t think is done to make her villain. Then again, I could be wrong.

But even in Dark Web it seems like Madelyne was just being mischievous. She could destroy Spidey with a thought. So she does not want him dead.
    Probably. Or maybe she's just gonna toy with him for a while before she strikes the coup de grace.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    This is where I am with regards to Maddie. This should have been a sort of soft reboot for her as a character. Jean clone with all Jean's powers, Maddie's personality and memories, but none of the dark magic stuff that has been with her since the original Inferno.

More of a neutral character who is still pissed at Sinister (for all the **** he's pulled), Scott (for his abandonment of her and their baby), and Jean (for being the unknowing home wrecker and acting like Nathan's real mom). And you also show that there are many who are on her side of those arguments. Even bring back Jean's sister, niece and nephew and they see Maddie as their family and they are Team Maddie about the relationship stuff.

Also change up her design a little to separate her from Jean with a different hairstyle and original costume if she is going to be part of a team.

And keep her away from Alex...that relationship is just creepy.
    The thing, obviously it’s a boring story. Cyclops left Madelyne about 40 years ago.

He cannot be the primary factor for her motivation 40 years later.

She moved on. Really, all parties moved on. It’s much more interesting to see her come into her power and true potential, as the queen of Limbo as opposed to
    Be stuck on Scott’s lame butt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The thing, obviously it’s a boring story. Cyclops left Madelyne about 40 years ago.

He cannot be the primary factor for her motivation 40 years later.

She moved on. Really, all parties moved on. It’s much more interesting to see her come into her power and true potential, as the queen of Limbo as opposed to
    Be stuck on Scott’s lame butt.
    Real world 40 years...in universe much shorter. My point is they should NOT be acting like friends and that nothing bad happened between them. And I want to have it shown that Maddie is not the only one getting dumped on by everyone for her actions...when there is enough of that to go around. Just because she is not going to be trying to harm them...doesn't mean she should be shown forgiving them.

And like I said...it would be interesting for Sara, Gailyn and Joey to all view Maddie as family and sympathize with her over what Scott did.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-29-2022 at 06:36 PM.