Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Adds more details...but is more basic?

Attachment 123833
    Yupp.

She's trying too hard with the new look.
    The bone details all over are a bit much. And it's too tattered and torn...she Queen of Limbo not Queen of the Homeless.
    They could have just given her the skirt panels, with a more detailed but arcane looking belt, a simpler crown, but kept her original top and brooch, with the arcane scythe the main accessory.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

they tried to modernize her look but made it worse in my eyes...it is still over-the-top sexy but with ugly bone-details and less interesting to look at.

I love that we get more Goblin Queen content, but this new look is dull and forgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    That’s mot what he is saying. He’d like them do the dress sequence again. He doesn’t need to know what happened in Ms. Marvel.
    Yes, but the implication is that it’s not happening because the artist lacks “style”. The sequence was dictated by writing, so if it is to happen then it should be written to happen on the page.
    If the poster didn’t know the origins of the sequence, now they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.

The bone details all over are a bit much. And it's too tattered and torn...she Queen of Limbo not Queen of the Homeless.
    They could have just given her the skirt panels, with a more detailed but arcane looking belt, a simpler crown, but kept her original top and brooch, with the arcane scythe the main accessory.
    “Karen, Queen of Goblins.”
    Last edited by Thirteen; 08-12-2022 at 12:05 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Yupp.

Tattered was part of her original Goblin Queen aesthetic. The pristine cape is more out of character. I take the crown as being an effort to elevate her visually given the storytelling going on.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

It was tattered then, I know...but She's been wearing it differently recently no need to go back to that aesthetic, especially now that she's Queen of Limbo.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It was tattered then, I know...but She's been wearing it differently recently no need to go back to that aesthetic, especially now that she's Queen of Limbo.
    some looks are timeless and should stay forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    some looks are timeless and should stay forever!
    Indeed. Couldn't agree more!

and if they would like to desexualize the look a little bit, they could just give her pants. I find it so easy to change female superhero attire from the 1980s. Just over-paint the area between panties/swimmsuit and knee boots and you have proper pants and a great outfit for the present.

Madelyne was probably one of my favorite designs...was....*sob

BANNED

and if they would like to desexualize the look a little bit, they could just give her pants. I find it so easy to change female superhero attire from the 1980s. Just over-paint the area between panties/swimmsuit and knee boots and you have proper pants and a great outfit for the present.

We went years without seeing Madelyne. I’m happy to see her back regardless of what clothes she wears. With that said, everyone’s costume changes eventually. Madelyne’s will change again.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Funny enough, when Madelyne did come back in the second arc of the post-AvX all-female X-Men series, she did have pants.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, when Madelyne did come back in the second arc of the post-AvX all-female X-Men series, she did have pants.
    That must've been why nobody cared about her return .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Oh no you didn't....!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Office slacks, beige, paired with a shiny black top with a cleavage window. It was hideous.
    And far, far from Anka's best design moments. It's not that they didn't want her on Krakoa they didn't want her poor fashion sense.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oh no you didn't....!
    Office slacks, beige, paired with a shiny black top with a cleavage window. It was hideous.
    And far, far from Anka's best design moments. It's not that they didn't want her on Krakoa they didn't want her poor fashion sense.
    They should have at least been shiny black leather/latex pants. That would have gone well with the black top and cleavage window. Like 90s Madelyne back in the X-Man series with Nate Grey.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Love seeing Queen Madelyne bot only take over nut nd the threat. She truly earned being the sorceress supreme of Limbo. It wasn’t a mere transfer. Plus she proved why it was necessary for her to be the Queen.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 08-17-2022 at 08:36 AM.