Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Long live the Queen! Werk!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Long live the Queen!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Long live the Queen

BANNED

Surprised no more comments on New Mutants 28. Maddie’s next appearance is Dark Web.

All hail the new queen of Limbo!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Surprised no more comments on New Mutants 28. Maddie’s next appearance is Dark Web.
    I get why it needed to focus on Illyana's journey and I absolutely enjoyed the arc from start to finish but...I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that Vita didn't do more with Maddie other than "I deserve a chance. Give me a chance, dammit." and a new costume. It would have been nice to give her a singular moment or two to see her use the spells Illyana had taught her....that showcased why she's the Goblyn Queen, and is a good candidate for Limbo's throne.

I won't be reading Dark Web...because I do not care at all for the Spiderverse and its cast.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-18-2022 at 05:23 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I get why it needed to focus on Illyana's journey and I absolutely enjoyed the arc from start to finish but...I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that Vita didn't do more with Maddie other than "I deserve a chance. Give me a chance, dammit." and a new costume. It would have been nice to give her a singular moment or two to see her use the spells Illyana had taught her....that showcased why she's the Goblyn Queen, and is a good candidate for Limbo's throne.

I won't be reading Dark Web...because I do not care at all for the Spiderverse and its cast.
    We’ll be seeing a lot more of Maddie beyond Dark Web, since they made her the sorceress supreme of Limbo.

Madelyne was Selene’s protege so she already had magical training. Illyana gave her Limbo specific training like how to make soul weapons. Still, it was good. No complaints about this. The sec did its job now we can look forward to the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Rod Reis redesign variant for NEW MUTANTS #29...looks like Maddie was taking notes during the mystical soul weapons of Limbo lecture...or is that a Krakoan scythe?
    https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...15876175724544
    She was taking notes, and yes that is her magical soul weapon. She liked Queen Illyana, the evil alternate Illyana who had taken over Limbo with it.

Madelyne is truly the Goblin Queen. Awesome.

And it’s nice that she’s going to play w major role not just in the XMen, but she will appear in other franchises like Spider Man.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Same here. Don't know why anyone would think non fans of the Spiderverse and its cast would follow it because Maddie got dragged into it.

Incredible Member

We’ll be seeing a lot more of Maddie beyond Dark Web, since they made her the sorceress supreme of Limbo.

Madelyne was Selene’s protege so she already had magical training. Illyana gave her Limbo specific training like how to make soul weapons. Still, it was good. No complaints about this. The sec did its job now we can look forward to the future.
    Don't think so. Maddie being sorceress supreme of Limbo really isn't that big of a deal,given that she's more of a X-book creation than anything else.

Incredible Member

She was taking notes, and yes that is her magical soul weapon. She liked Queen Illyana, the evil alternate Illyana who had taken over Limbo with it.

Madelyne is truly the Goblin Queen. Awesome.

And it’s nice that she’s going to play w major role not just in the XMen, but she will appear in other franchises like Spider Man.
    Well at least the scythe is not also a rifle....
    Last edited by rcaguy; 08-21-2022 at 11:06 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Well at least the scythe is not also a rifle....
    Are you referring to the main character of RWBY, by any chance? Or making a reference to Power Rangers/Super Sentai, which had a lot of mix-and-match combo weapons before RWBY?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Are you referring to the main character of RWBY, by any chance? Or making a reference to Power Rangers/Super Sentai, which had a lot of mix-and-match combo weapons before RWBY?
    Nah... Sounds more like a goof on Hope Spaulding

Wait... If Madelyn Pryor is now Queen of Limbo where does that leave Illyana? That costume is gaudy from head to toe.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-22-2022 at 06:33 PM.

Wish that was me that Maddie impaled with her Soul Scythe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Nah... Sounds more like a goof on Hope Spaulding

Wait... If Madelyn Pryor is now Queen of Limbo where does that leave Illyana? That costume is gaudy from head to toe.
    Illyana got what she wanted. Freedom from Limbo and from being locked to her past.