Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Just came across this cool moment from INFERNO and felt nostalgic. I love this costume!!

D-8kWT8XUAIWWqy.jpgD-8kWT8XUAIWWqy.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    But with more Spider-Man, which is only fitting, as the original Inferno resulted in one of Spider-Man's enemies attempting a bargain with N'astirh that led to him becoming a more demonic figure himself for a while.
    Who was that again?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Who was that again?
    Jason Macendale a.k.a. The Demogoblin.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Oh yeah him

Oh yeah him
    I am kind of surprised he isn't in this Dark Web crossover.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Mighty Member

Me too I kinda was suprised that jackal and sinister hadn’t team up yet imagine the things they do

Me too I kinda was suprised that jackal and sinister hadn’t team up yet imagine the things they do
    Knowing them they would probably take Spider-Man and Jean Grey's DNA, mix it together to create their child who they then bond to a clone of the Venom symbiote and then pull some hat trick and convince the Phoenix Force to select the boy as it's host thus creating...

VENIX! The next big Spider-Man/X-Men crossover foe!
    Phoenix Venom.jpg

Oh...and they'd probably make a clone of Mary Jane with the powers and fashion sense of Madelyn Pryor.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-09-2022 at 04:33 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hobgoblin, actually. Demogoblin was what happened when the demon part split off from Macendale and gained its own independent consciousness and identity.

Technically, back in Absolute Carnage, Demogoblin came back by possessing Shriek after Carnage ripped out her spinal cord to get at her symbiote codex from when she was bonded to Carnage's other symbiotic offspring Scorn, introduced in the Carnage minis by Zeb Wells and Clayton Crain. Goes by Demagoblin now, though she hasn't been seen since the sadly short-lived Scream series starring Andi Benton (formerly known as Mania, when she was bonded to the clone of the Venom symbiote introduced back in Daniel Way's Venom series).

Knowing them they would probably take Spider-Man and Jean Grey's DNA, mix it together to create their child who they then bond to a clone of the Venom symbiote and then pull some hat trick and convince the Phoenix Force to select the boy as it's host thus creating...

VENIX! The next big Spider-Man/X-Men crossover foe!
    Phoenix Venom.jpg

Oh...and they'd probably make a clone of Mary Jane with the powers and fashion sense of Madelyn Pryor.
    That would be something, though considering Jackal was raiding Sinister's labs for his own genetic experiments back in Chris Yost's Avenging Spider-Man/Superior Spider-Man Team-Up (which then crossed with Yost's Scarlet Spider starring Kaine), and then Sinister turned it around on him in Wolverines #5-6 by having cloned Ben Reilly multiple times . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Just came across this cool moment from INFERNO and felt nostalgic. I love this costume!!

D-8kWT8XUAIWWqy.jpgD-8kWT8XUAIWWqy.jpg
    Me too! Truly an inspiration (IMHO):
    Agreed. Would've been a great opportunity to bring back Macendale's Jack O'Lantern (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-09-2022 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Hobgoblin, actually. Demogoblin was what happened when the demon part split off from Macendale and gained its own independent consciousness and identity.

Technically, back in Absolute Carnage, Demogoblin came back by possessing Shriek after Carnage ripped out her spinal cord to get at her symbiote codex from when she was bonded to Carnage's other symbiotic offspring Scorn, introduced in the Carnage minis by Zeb Wells and Clayton Crain. Goes by Demagoblin now, though she hasn't been seen since the sadly short-lived Scream series starring Andi Benton (formerly known as Mania, when she was bonded to the clone of the Venom symbiote introduced back in Daniel Way's Venom series).

That would be something, though considering Jackal was raiding Sinister's labs for his own genetic experiments back in Chris Yost's Avenging Spider-Man/Superior Spider-Man Team-Up (which then crossed with Yost's Scarlet Spider starring Kaine), and then Sinister turned it around on him in Wolverines #5-6 by having cloned Ben Reilly multiple times . . .
    Oh, so a team-up is a no go. That sucks, no evil genetically engineered child for Peter and Jean I guess or a Madelyn Jane clone.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 12-09-2022 at 08:14 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Oh, so a team-up is a no go. That sucks, no evil genetically engineered child for Peter and Jean I guess or a Madelyn Jane clone.
    Madelyne Jane, huh . . . that would definitely be something.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Madelyne Jane, huh . . . that would definitely be something.
    A redhead is a redhead is a redhead
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver