Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    It was honestly obvious, considering that when she showed up in Hellions, she was still evil, and after being resurrected, she quite clearly decides to play along with what Alex is saying and the reflection showing her in her usual costume indicates she's gonna do some shit lol.

Though I guess you could say there was a chance she wouldn't be as evil, maybe even reach anti-villain or very dark anti-hero territories, but Hellions#18 had no indication of that, though I guess later writers could just ignore that since Marvel likes to do that lol.
    I want her to be a villain but I had hope that she would be a little more grey-ish and less dark-pitched psycho. Taking over Limbo but staying somehow connected as a distant ally for the X-Men. "You put me in this spot as a ruler of Limbo, so I won't try to take-over earth and kill all humans."

Dislike her new costume. I love that she will get a crown. But her old costume has to return.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I jut don't get it. like when i read acid trip i think of someone literally disnegrating themselves orr their brain cells in literal acid. Like the spray paint thing, how do people mix and snigg spary paitnt but not have paint on their face, people weird,
    It means using drugs man, when you use drugs your brain gets fucked in weird ways that can feel fun, and an acid trip is a way of describing a drug trip, specifically from LSD.

Not that I'm endorsing drug usage. Don't do drugs. Illegal ones, I mean. Ask your doctor if Flowers of Krakoa are right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I want her to be a villain but I had hope that she would be a little more grey-ish and less dark-pitched psycho. Taking over Limbo but staying somehow connected as a distant ally for the X-Men. "You put me in this spot as a ruler of Limbo, so I won't try to take-over earth and kill all humans."
    Hm... Yeah I see your point, that could be more interesting than making her into just another villain in Krakoa.

It'd be funny if what you suggested is what's happening right now, she won't try to destroy humanity or whatever, but doesn't mind making mail boxes trying to eat a few people .

Dislike her new costume. I love that she will get a crown. But her old costume has to return.
    The crown is the part I like the least right now lol.

Not a fan of the shoulder pads too, and now I'm wondering if liking shoulder pads is something written in Jean's DNA .

C̶o̶v̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶b̶o̶o̶b̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶u̶n̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶'̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶i̶o̶t̶.̶
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Classic version all the way (IMHO):

just love this gif. Just give her some pants and the costume would be PERFECT for her glorious return in 2022.

Poor Jean. Forget the supervillian part, if my clone walked around in what's basically a thong and a cape, I'd be too embarrassed to come out of the house (even if it was on the moon).

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Why would Jean be embarrassed? It's not her body, plus she has no autonomy on what Maddie wears. And Jean would recognise and understand the need for personal choice...especially from her clone.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Why would Jean be embarrassed? It's not her body, plus she has no autonomy on what Maddie wears. And Jean would recognise and understand the need for personal choice...especially from her clone.
    I guess, because it's a perfect copy of her body. I'm a twin, and I know I can feel really embarrassed about stuff like that. And obviously Jean wouldn't have any say over what Maddie says, does, or wears just as I don't have any say over what my twin says, does, or wears. Still, their body is a carbon copy of mine, and so when they walk around naked, everyone who seems them knows how I look naked too. That being said, it was mostly a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    I guess, because it's a perfect copy of her body. I'm a twin, and I know I can feel really embarrassed about stuff like that. And obviously Jean wouldn't have any say over what Maddie says, does, or wears just as I don't have any say over what my twin says, does, or wears. Still, their body is a carbon copy of mine, and so when they walk around naked, everyone who seems them knows how I look naked too. That being said, it was mostly a joke.
    That's actually only accurate if you and your twin eat the same amount of food, do the exact same work out take in the same amount of calories and excess the same amount of energy otherwise identical or not it's impossible your bodies are. So that sounds more like an internalized thought.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's actually only accurate if you and your twin eat the same amount of food, do the exact same work out take in the same amount of calories and excess the same amount of energy otherwise identical or not it's impossible your bodies are. So that sounds more like an internalized thought.
    Yeah. It probably is. I have a lot of those lol. To get the thread back on track, I'm insanely excited about the Spidey thing.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah. It probably is. I have a lot of those lol. To get the thread back on track, I'm insanely excited about the Spidey thing.
    Always wanted a Spidey/Maddy team-up, it's just the circumstances that make is so bitter

I'll hold out some hope, although seems like they're planning smth against Peter

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Always wanted a Spidey/Maddy team-up, it's just the circumstances that make is so bitter

I'll hold out some hope, although seems like they're planning smth against Peter
    Same here. I'd have loved Ben and Madelyne turning to each other for support after the crummy hand life (and Marvel editorial) dealt them both, Maddie probably trying to manipulate him at first, but later growing genuinely fond of him. Of course, if they're just plotting the best way to get back at (those they think are) their enemies . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. I'd have loved Ben and Madelyne turning to each other for support after the crummy hand life (and Marvel editorial) dealt them both, Maddie probably trying to manipulate him at first, but later growing genuinely fond of him. Of course, if they're just plotting the best way to get back at (those they think are) their enemies . . .
    I obviously have not seen what’s going to be what’s published, but it seems both. Scheme for revenge plus they do identify with each other.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. I'd have loved Ben and Madelyne turning to each other for support after the crummy hand life (and Marvel editorial) dealt them both, Maddie probably trying to manipulate him at first, but later growing genuinely fond of him
    How the hell will Janine cope/compete?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I obviously have not seen what’s going to be what’s published, but it seems both. Scheme for revenge plus they do identify with each other.
    Perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Never said it had to be a romance between Ben and Madelyne. I'd personally love it, though, if Madelyne somehow, even accidentally, sparked something in Ben's broken brain that got him thinking about and remembering Janine again and he wanted to go back to her, even if he felt he'd changed too much to be the man she remembered and loved anymore.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Considering that Spidey and Madelyne only have a very indirect connection (She caused the events of Inferno, one of its demons made a pact with Demogoblin), she has no reason to want revenge against Spidey at all, if anything, Spidey would have more of a problem with her than the other way around, it seems like she's playing along with Ben to annoy Spidey for shits and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    If Ben's gonna be an evil douchebag, she can't do jack shit to compete lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I think it would be interesting if she teamed up with Ben Reilly and had a story with him. Hopefully it's true.