Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    Poor Jean. Forget the supervillian part, if my clone walked around in what's basically a thong and a cape, I'd be too embarrassed to come out of the house (even if it was on the moon).
    Didn't Jean stand naked in front of all of Krakoa in HOX/POX ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Didn't Jean stand naked in front of all of Krakoa in HOX/POX ?
    Yes.

(HoX#5).

Funny Nightcrawler is censoring two characters lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yes.

(HoX#5).

Plus in Endsong Jean/Phoenix appeared naked infront of Wolverine and only put on the green Phoenix costume when Wolverine said something. Jean/Phoenix when she was dead appeared naked to Emma too.

So since Jean can appear naked infront of people she is not ashamed of Madelyne's fashion choices. Then of course, we know how Jean dressed as the Black Queen too. That may have been under manipulation from Mastermind with help from Emma Frost, but still.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yes.

(HoX#5).

Hmmm... Is Ororo eyein' Logan's "package" in that last panel? Also, is it just me or does it appear that Warren was resurrected with his Techno Organic wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Hmmm... Is Ororo eyein' Logan's "package" in that last panel? Also, is it just me or does it appear that Warren was resurrected with his Techno Organic wings?
    Warran got the ability to switch back and forth
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Warran got the ability to switch back and forth
    Really? Do tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Really? Do tell...
    Warren's been able to transform back and forth Since Soule’s Astonishing X-men back in 2017

He was resurrected in Bunn’s Uncanny X-men in 2016 but he only appeared as Archangel in that book. When he showed up in AXM, he was revealed to be going by Warren and struggled to contain his Archangel persona, but he would let him out when he wanted to be destructive. Since then we’ve seen him switch back and forth in Uncanny X-men Disassembled, X-Corps. Hickman has also used him in both forms from X of Swords to Empyre
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-27-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Video I made in anticipation of New Mutants 25 finally coming out.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Video I made in anticipation of New Mutants 25 finally coming out.

Not bad at all.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Now I am not about the portrayal of Maddy as a villain, I am curious about this appearance in Spidey Free Comic Book day book because Maddy was resurrected by Zeb Wells in Hellions and now he is a head writer over in Spiderman. I appreciate Zeb for bringing Maddy back and while his portrayal wasn't the Outback Maddy I wanted at least she is out there able to redeemed by the right writer. Still stanning for Maddy and Alex but it looks like I might have to wait a bit longer for that to happen.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Now I am not about the portrayal of Maddy as a villain, I am curious about this appearance in Spidey Free Comic Book day book because Maddy was resurrected by Zeb Wells in Hellions and now he is a head writer over in Spiderman. I appreciate Zeb for bringing Maddy back and while his portrayal wasn't the Outback Maddy I wanted at least she is out there able to redeemed by the right writer. Still stanning for Maddy and Alex but it looks like I might have to wait a bit longer for that to happen.
    Perhaps. I'd personally have liked it better if Madelyne and Ben ("Chasm") came together to find healing and kinship after all the traumas they'd experienced in their lives as clones, but alas, that's not where the drama is . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

FB_IMG_1652224853588.jpg
    Some Maddie promo art ��

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Agree Maddie needs some redemption...basically setting her up as Outback Maddie with Jeans powers and no black magic. And the Avengers office needs to poach her. But totally against Alex and Maddie as a couple. He just comes off as pathetic around her. I like Alex from X-Factor or from the Astonishing X-Men when Warpath said he would follow Alex anywhere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Agree Maddie needs some redemption...basically setting her up as Outback Maddie with Jeans powers and no black magic. And the Avengers office needs to poach her. But totally against Alex and Maddie as a couple. He just comes off as pathetic around her. I like Alex from X-Factor or from the Astonishing X-Men when Warpath said he would follow Alex anywhere.
    Somethings are not going to happen. We won’t see the return of Outback Maddie. She’s bs knas the Goblin Queen!