Mighty Member

Default Sequels to recent movies you wanna see?

TI west already has plans for a 'X" prequel about the old lady's younger days (youtube it). I'd like to see a 2020's sequel starring the surviving girl. An "adult legend", her involvement in the infamous 1979 movie bought her some fame, she mostly did "those" movies and some bit parts in lousy horrors and teen comedies. Drugs and abusive relationships got the better of her resulting in jail time and a bitter child custody battle for a daughter she rarely sees. She gets duped into appearing in what turns out to a remake of Farmers daughter only this version is more explicit and mean spirited with the men involved being total #Metoo cases. Something inside her snaps and...

Morbius 2 with an after credits scene hinting at a Morbius vs Venom movie...

Others?

Joker 2. I might be literally the only one on this site who wants it, but by God do I want it! Phillips and Phoenix have said that they have ideas, just pay them whatever they need to get it done.

The Batman 2. I mean it's kinda a sure thing at this point, but still ready for it.

Another where I'm alone in wanting this, but Shin Godzilla 2.

Okay, so I don't want a sequel to this one exactly, but like a prequel maybe or out of that continuity, anyways I loved Sir Ian McKellan's Sherlock in Mr. Holmes, so I just want to see him do another movie as Sherlock Holmes, but more in his prime (or close enough).

Mighty Member

Thanks.

Sonic 3?

The Batman : Court of owls. (feat. Nirvana's You know you're right song)

Catwoman spin off : elaborate heist flick.

Dark Fate 2 : Siege flick where Sarah Connor and Dani Ramos raid a tech company only to discover a HUGE multi level tech facility underneath that is creating early model Revs, augments and terminators..

Scream 6 : Bad guy wins this time. Courtney, Neve etc. are bumped off. The "Guns will keep me safe' mentality is exposed for the Hollywood BS it really is, with the killer wresting handguns off the characters and using it against them...
    Last edited by AnthonyO'Brien; 03-27-2022 at 06:24 PM.

Astonishing Member

Cruella 2 and you better not make it a straight to Disney+ release, Chapek.

Mighty Member

Spidey 4 : Maybe cut down on the CGI/Green screens and have something involving street heroes - Pun, Cage/IF, Jessica etc.

Andrew Garfield as Jay Bakker, tattooed youth minister son of Tammy Faye...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Cruella 2 and you better not make it a straight to Disney+ release, Chapek.
    With Cruella winning an Oscar and the overall talent attached to it I don't think getting my wish is too much to ask.

BANNED

Dune. Dune 2.

As a romantic at heart. The characters of Paul and Chani have the potential to become a pop culture film power couple through the eyes of Zandaya and Timothee Chalamet. I would love to see more of their relationship in the sequel.

More importantly, Denis Villeneuve wants to top the artistry of the first film. My wish for him is to be able to achieve that.

Mighty Member

Happiest Easter. Kristen Stewart and Mackenzie Davis prepare to tie the knot but unexpected circumstances get in the way...