Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jessica Jones (Netflix) and Luke Cage (Netflix) vs Kate Bishop (mcu)

That's right.

Range vs 2x melee.... who wins?

Kate has all her trick arrows.

Spectacular Member

Kate stomps with all trick arrows especially the latest ones from the Hawkeye series.

*All* the trick arrows? Yeah, the two are getting stomped.

i feel im losing my mojo

i wanted to give her regular arrows but then it would be a stomp in the other direction.. aside from the pym arrows and the sonic ones surely luke can tank the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    i feel im losing my mojo

i wanted to give her regular arrows but then it would be a stomp in the other direction.. aside from the pym arrows and the sonic ones surely luke can tank the rest?
    He has a weakness to acid (in that it makes him temporarily vulnerable). If Kate catches on to that then that's a way to go as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    He has a weakness to acid (in that it makes him temporarily vulnerable). If Kate catches on to that then that's a way to go as well.
    That's not exactly right. Him being COOKED in Acid for a considerable amount of time made him squishy enough for surgery.

Buuuut, that treatment also significantly boosted his durability, to the point where he now *Lol, nope!*'s Judas Bullets, which were previously the reason he was put into critical condition to need said surgery.

i feel im losing my mojo

Kate could hit him in the face with one of those play dough arrows so he can't breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    That's not exactly right. Him being COOKED in Acid for a considerable amount of time made him squishy enough for surgery.

Buuuut, that treatment also significantly boosted his durability, to the point where he now *Lol, nope!*'s Judas Bullets, which were previously the reason he was put into critical condition to need said surgery.
    Ah, that's right. Forgot about that part. (on the other hand, the acid arrow is *really* strong acid, much stronger than the acid Luke was immersed in)

In any case, as noted, the trick arrows are pretty effective and versatile, and without them Luke is basically Arrow-proof. So its a stomp either way if Kate is given a handicap.

Spectacular Member

i feel im losing my mojo

I mean he got dropped by Bushmaster's explosive tech and had his arm dislocated by a Hammer tech shotgun, he's not completely impervious to blunt force damage. Kate could drop him with an explosive or shockwave arrow then pin him down with an assortment of restraining arrows. Or she could just have the drone arrow fly his ass out of there.

What if Luke throws Jessica?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

That's right.

Range vs 2x melee.... who wins?

Kate has all her trick arrows.
    Netflix? Aren't all 3 in the MCU or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Netflix? Aren't all 3 in the MCU or did I miss something?
    Netflix shows are "soft" continuity (i.e. MCU applies to them but not the other way around). The only Netflix characters that appeared in the MCU so far are Fisk and Daredevil (and even then, its debatable whether they are the same characters and if Netflix feats apply).

yea what twickster says.

Kevin Feige said months ago that if DD ever appeared in the mcu he would be played by charlie cox. but mcu canon-wise they can simply explain that the netflix kingpin and DD (and the other netflix marvel shows) are actually from another universe (within the mcu multiverse) , and not the main mcu time-line.(similiar to how sony verse characters like tobey spider-man are from another universe but still in the mcu multiverse)

or at worst it can be a amazing concidence and just fan-service casting.

Specially since Kingpin seemed to have gotten a major upgrade in durabillity, personally i think Kevin just likes to cherry pick from the netflix shows, and doesnt want to canonise everything netflix has done.

Also , it just makes it easier just to say (Netflix) or (Mcu), for now anyway

Finally saw the last episode. Those trick arrows are no joke, and Kate gets scarily good with them, mixing them up in combos and the like. Luke and Jessica are fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Netflix shows are "soft" continuity (i.e. MCU applies to them but not the other way around). The only Netflix characters that appeared in the MCU so far are Fisk and Daredevil (and even then, its debatable whether they are the same characters and if Netflix feats apply).
    Thing is; there were references to Hulk vs Abomination in either Like Cage or Jessica Jones, while the invasion of NY is referenced as well (being described as "the incident iirc). So I don't think they are all that seperate.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral