Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Someone's making a fanfilm called The Girl in the Mask. And it stars Spoiler!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...l_in_the_mask/
    I think I saw something about this on instagram a while back - hope it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Making it right up until they get a cease-and-desist from Waner Brothers.

There was a fan-made youtube show several years ago called Batgirl: Spoiled, staring Stephanie as Batgirl. They got two episodes out before Waner Brothers dropped the hammer on them.
    Yeah, I hope that this team has a better handle on how to keep their heads down.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Pretty decent adaption of her suit .

Extraordinary Member

I'm interested. I hope it's better than Batgirl Spoiled which completely missed the mark.

I do love the homemade Spoiler suit. It's a shame Warner Bros will shut down projects like this. It's not like DC uses Stephanie Brown much in anything outside the comics. Steph needs more love.

Mighty Member

Have they released a trailer for this?

The artist did a great job

Stephanie brown cassandra cain Batgirls.jpg

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Yeah, I like it!

It would've been amazing if Babs was in it.

Give me anime Batgirls .

I just love their expressions - Cass a bit concerned, Steph with a small but bright smile!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Incredible Member

Steph is upside down and in containment in Batman #129 - in at least one panel. Definitely her, with thigh belt and ribbing and all of the other ACTUAL elements of her ACTUAL suit. (I'm looking at you, Jorge Corona and all the other cartoonists following your simplified design as if it's a proper reference.)

She may be one of the purple-hued characters upside down in a second panel, too, though it's hard to say, as none of the suits perfectly match hers, even if several seem to have some of the right elements. It's also really hard to be sure if we're looking also at Signal and Huntress, among others. I think so. Upside down, faces and torsos get distorted.

Her "performance" in the containment vessel is on a par with the rest of the captive Bat Family. No better, no worse. So that's good.

Edited: I got the issue number wrong, it's Batman #129.
    Last edited by ohfellow; 11-02-2022 at 10:18 AM.

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...ariant=1211570

Now this is something I didn't know anything about - a series of Batman vs. the OTHER Robins covers. Steph's looks pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post

Now this is something I didn't know anything about - a series of Batman vs. the OTHER Robins covers. Steph's looks pretty cool!

Dang, Steph looks like she's out for blood!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post

That is great. Thanks for pointing it out!

Some spooky enchantment smoke - Devil Nezha stuff I guess - happening on this and the Nightwing cover.

It's called "Batman vs. Spoiler", but she's dressed as Batgirl. I wonder why they used that name? Maybe otherwise they'd have felt like it should be "Batman vs. A Batgirl" to avoid slighting the others?

Looks like my comic shop ordered one copy, and I'm working at getting it set aside for me if possible.

I check the FOC's each week, and didn't see this. It must have been announced very late in the week (ordering deadline is Sunday night). And, none of the four fight covers were solicited or in DC Connect. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    That is great. Thanks for pointing it out!

Some spooky enchantment smoke - Devil Nezha stuff I guess - happening on this and the Nightwing cover.

It's called "Batman vs. Spoiler", but she's dressed as Batgirl. I wonder why they used that name? Maybe otherwise they'd have felt like it should be "Batman vs. A Batgirl" to avoid slighting the others?

Looks like my comic shop ordered one copy, and I'm working at getting it set aside for me if possible.

I check the FOC's each week, and didn't see this. It must have been announced very late in the week (ordering deadline is Sunday night). And, none of the four fight covers were solicited or in DC Connect. Oh well.
    I think people still view her as Spoiler despite the Batgirls thing.