Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's a fun tease .
    Trying to keep things SPOILER ALERTED
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    In 5 weeks, the world will once again seen the greatness that is Stephanie Brown spoilers:
    as Robin
    end of spoilers in Wayne Family Adventures!
    Is this true? I would like to see stories of Stephanie as Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Is this true? I would like to see stories of Stephanie as Robin.
    I would never, ever lie about such things!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Steph looked pretty amazing in Tec today! And Daily Stephanie Brown on twitter pointed out a parallel to the cover to Tec 980!

Spoiler punch .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Spoiler punch .
    That Pengy goon is gonna gargle teeth!

Mighty Member

Is it wrong I have ZERO confidence that Fitzmartin will Steph and Tim's relationship justice?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Is it wrong I have ZERO confidence that Fitzmartin will Steph and Tim's relationship justice?
    I am also very concerned. I know she loves Tim and Steph, but I was not impressed with how she's written either. Robin Eternal wasn't terrible, but it was a bit generic. But I will hope it's an improvement.

Mighty Member

I just feel frustrated how after the past few years was spent on strengthening their relationship and showing how much they mean to each other and leaving them in a good place (Stephanie was his reason to get back home in Bendis YJ and while imprisoned by Mr. Oz he though of her everyday), it was all undone in such a lazy manner. Not to mention it feels like they are being prevented from interacting/acknowleding each other as we haven't gotten Steph's perspective on the breakup, in Robins they barely interact and seem on frosty terms for some reason, and in Detective Comics even when they are in the same area they don't even acknowledge each other. I mean c'mon, it feels bizarre and forced. I get the feeling it wasn't know how to organically break them up in light of recent developments nor make them interact with each other post breakup, so it was just bypassed and fast-forwarded. It feels like bad fanfiction.

Incredible Member

Steph looked pretty amazing in Tec today! And Daily Stephanie Brown on twitter pointed out a parallel to the cover to Tec 980!

Now this is in line with what Tynion was doing with the Batgirls, in Batman and in The Joker. That would make a reader of those books think "This is a cool Bat Family and I'd like to learn more about these fierce, confident and capable Batgirls. Oh, they have their own book. Let's see... er, what the heck?! Never mind."

I wonder what Tynion thinks about the Batgirls book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Now this is in line with what Tynion was doing with the Batgirls, in Batman and in The Joker. That would make a reader of those books think "This is a cool Bat Family and I'd like to learn more about these fierce, confident and capable Batgirls. Oh, they have their own book. Let's see... er, what the heck?! Never mind."

I know you dislike Batgirls book, but this isn't really so bad. It just has a different style.

I'm not enterely happy with the direction of Batgirls book, but it's still a pretty fun and charming story (IMO).

Tynion tends to be reasonably polite about other people's books, so I doubt he'll say if he dislikes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I know you dislike Batgirls book, but this isn't really so bad. It just has a different style.

I'm not enterely happy with the direction of Batgirls book, but it's still a pretty fun and charming story (IMO).
    I tend to agree. I'm still waiting for the final issue to make a full determination on whether I'm fully happy or not, but I definitely am not hating it.

Incredible Member

Tynion tends to be reasonably polite about other people's books, so I doubt he'll say if he dislikes it.

I tend to agree. I'm still waiting for the final issue to make a full determination on whether I'm fully happy or not, but I definitely am not hating it.
    You mean final issue of the first arc?

You mean final issue of the first arc?
    Yes, issue #6 is what I meant.

Anna Lore is playing Stephanie in the CW Gotham Knights show.

With sarcasm matched only by her intellect, Stephanie (Lore) was raised on a steady diet of brain teasers and puzzles. She’s honed her skills to become a formidable coder. But her greatest talent might be hiding a less-than-perfect home life.