Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

At least she's blonde this time. The version on Batwoman had red hair and thus looked more like Babs.

I assume the fact she'll be in another show is why Arrowverse Steph didn't reappear in Batwoman season 3?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I saw that! I remember this actress from many years ago on a youtube show. She was fine then, but hopefully she's honed her craft a bit since.

I have to say, I'm planning to watch for Steph, but this show seems to be working really hard to make it seem generic and mediocre.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member

Now I have a reason to try this show out. Steph was handled surprisingly well on Batwoman given how terrible that show is in every respect. I have little hope Gotham Knights will be better, but given the track record it seems Steph if pretty hard to mess up other than not being given enough screentime (looking at you, Young Justice).

Extraordinary Member

Any Steph in today's comics?

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Now I have a reason to try this show out. Steph was handled surprisingly well on Batwoman given how terrible that show is in every respect. I have little hope Gotham Knights will be better, but given the track record it seems Steph if pretty hard to mess up other than not being given enough screentime (looking at you, Young Justice).
    We shall have to hope! Like Steph!

Any Steph in today's comics?
    Sadly, I haven't seen any. But Wayne Family Adventures has been giving us a pretty decent chunk of Steph in the last month! (especially if you are using coins to read behind the paywall!)
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    At least she's blonde this time. The version on Batwoman had red hair and thus looked more like Babs.

I assume the fact she'll be in another show is why Arrowverse Steph didn't reappear in Batwoman season 3?
    I'll have to take a look! Thanks for the heads up.

A sighting of CW Batwoman version of Steph in the new Earth Prime: Batwoman comic (in the backup written by Batwing actor Camrus Johnson) that dropped on DCUI today! Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    A sighting of CW Batwoman version of Steph in the new Earth Prime: Batwoman comic (in the backup written by Batwing actor Camrus Johnson) that dropped on DCUI today! Hooray!
    Oh, so they actually acknowledged her! Cool .

Extraordinary Member

Did she do anything?

Did she do anything?
    She went on a date with Luke, made some nice banter and puns, and then sadly got stood up when Luke had to do superhero related stuff, indicating that while they both like each other, because Luke can't tell her his superhero activities, they probably can't be together currently.

She went on a date with Luke, made some nice banter and puns, and then sadly got stood up when Luke had to do superhero related stuff, indicating that while they both like each other, because Luke can't tell her his superhero activities, they probably can't be together currently.
    At least until Steph becomes a hero...but since she's on another show, that's not going to happen .

That's easily resolved. She finds out he's Batwing and the partner of Batwoman, so decides to become a vigilante herself as Spoiler. Too bad Gotham Knights means that probably can't happen - assuming Batwoman isn't cancelled anyway!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's easily resolved. She finds out he's Batwing and the partner of Batwoman, so decides to become a vigilante herself as Spoiler. Too bad Gotham Knights means that probably can't happen - assuming Batwoman isn't cancelled anyway!
    Yeah, as you and Frontier pointed out, that does seem like the problem. Sad day.

But still, nice to see her again in this backup!

Extraordinary Member

Twitter thread on why Steph wasn't in 'The Batman.'

https://twitter.com/EvanReadsComics/...87994294964224

"The Riddler is lucky that Stephanie Brown wasn't in The Batman because she would've ratio'd him on Twitterdotcom and had him shaking and crying for the rest of the movie."

Twitter thread on why Steph wasn't in 'The Batman.'

https://twitter.com/EvanReadsComics/...87994294964224

"The Riddler is lucky that Stephanie Brown wasn't in The Batman because she would've ratio'd him on Twitterdotcom and had him shaking and crying for the rest of the movie."
    haha, probably so! Especially with a certain Wayne Family Adventures coming up soon...