Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Wait is this the show with the random kid that is supposed to be related to Bruce that is Not Damian? Turner I think his name is. Wonder if they're going to bring him into the comics at some point in some way. Anything we know about her costume in this?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Wait is this the show with the random kid that is supposed to be related to Bruce that is Not Damian? Turner I think his name is. Wonder if they're going to bring him into the comics at some point in some way. Anything we know about her costume in this?
    Yes, sadly. All we know about Steph so far is she goes to school with Bruce's kid, and wears school uniforms at parties, it looks like.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Yes, sadly. All we know about Steph so far is she goes to school with Bruce's kid, and wears school uniforms at parties, it looks like.
    Sounds like she's gonna be love interest two given that we have Dula or Carrie as Love interest one. I'm sure she's gonna be love interest two for some reason.

And I have a feeling that Turner will be the Tim expy in this show. Probably ends up in the comics some how. Also weird that they gave him the last name of Hays. Given it was Secret's (Greta) last name was Hays and her brother Billy was the villan Harm.

On a side note its odd the number of Jason x Stephanie arts I've been seeing since Tim and Bernard became a thing.
    Last edited by Darkspellmaster; 06-04-2022 at 10:23 PM.

Mighty Member

Sounds like she's gonna be love interest two given that we have Dula or Carrie as Love interest one. I'm sure she's gonna be love interest two for some reason.

And I have a feeling that Turner will be the Tim expy in this show. Probably ends up in the comics some how. Also weird that they gave him the last name of Hays. Given it was Secret's (Greta) last name was Hays and her brother Billy was the villan Harm.

On a side note its odd the number of Jason x Stephanie arts I've been seeing since Tim and Bernard became a thing.

He won't show up in the comics. No way. The Batfamily is large enough and there is no need for a bootleg Tim. I hate him already.

ROBIN 15. Damian reunion with the Batfamily. Minus Jason or perhaps he will appear later:

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...57980585197569

Yeah. The BATGIRLS are here.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    He won't show up in the comics. No way. The Batfamily is large enough and there is no need for a bootleg Tim. I hate him already.
    It's DC, he's a bat character, I can see them bring him in if the show does well enough. Which you know it will do well enough due to demographics. I mean we got Artemis from YJ in there for a while, he's a bat character, not sure how he would come in, probably via some weird ass adoption thing.

Yup, I can very much see reason to dislike the character

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ROBIN 15. Damian reunion with the Batfamily. Minus Jason or perhaps he will appear later:

Well finally, gang is all, mostly, here.

It's DC, he's a bat character, I can see them bring him in if the show does well enough. Which you know it will do well enough due to demographics. I mean we got Artemis from YJ in there for a while, he's a bat character, not sure how he would come in, probably via some weird ass adoption thing.
    No we did not. Last time Artemis Crock appeared in the main universe comics was New 52 Teen Titans, de-aged to a teenager, but she was still a villain.

They missed the opportunity to synergise her to the cartoon version.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Riley and Dreamer can get into comics since they're WoC and LGBT.
    Turner Something is white and presumably straight. He adds nothing to DCWB reputation so I don't think they will add him.

New 52 Artemis Crock wasn't a villain, just on opposing side since they've all been kidnapped and forced to fight each other. She was killed in the battle royale, but revived at the end of New 52. Though I don't know if she became a villain then.

This should be fun! Steph looks great here!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No we did not. Last time Artemis Crock appeared in the main universe comics was New 52 Teen Titans, de-aged to a teenager, but she was still a villain.

They missed the opportunity to synergise her to the cartoon version.
    Yes, but they did bring her in, to pull in fans. They did the same with Chloe back with Smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Riley and Dreamer can get into comics since they're WoC and LGBT.
    Turner Something is white and presumably straight. He adds nothing to DCWB reputation so I don't think they will add him.

New 52 Artemis Crock wasn't a villain, just on opposing side since they've all been kidnapped and forced to fight each other. She was killed in the battle royale, but revived at the end of New 52. Though I don't know if she became a villain then.
    Popular good looking teenage guy? Stephenie is single and if they are setting her up in show as one of his possible love interests, its not beyond the pale for DC to want to include him as a character. Again they brought in Chloe from Smallville, so its not that outlandish to think they could bring him in.

Looks like according to the press release Stephanie is Turner's best friend and a formidable coder and ally to him. And apparently they are making him a cross between Dick and Tim. Charming and extra smart.
    Last edited by Darkspellmaster; 06-05-2022 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how this plays out or if she's just a cameo or not.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Great find! Can't wait to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Indeed! Cruz isn't quite as strong as Gleb Melnikov, but he's a very good artist, and I love seeing Steph in his style!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Popular good looking teenage guy? Stephanie is single and if they are setting her up in show as one of his possible love interests, its not beyond the pale for DC to want to include him as a character. Again they brought in Chloe from Smallville, so its not that outlandish to think they could bring him in.

Looks like according to the press release Stephanie is Turner's best friend and a formidable coder and ally to him. And apparently they are making him a cross between Dick and Tim. Charming and extra smart.
    Popular will have to wait until the show actually came out

Love interest? Oh I can see him showing up in comic as Steph's civilian love interest while Tim is dating Bernard. I will look forward to that reaction.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Popular will have to wait until the show actually came out

Love interest? Oh I can see him showing up in comic as Steph's civilian love interest while Tim is dating Bernard. I will look forward to that reaction.
    You are pure evil.

Don't put that evil in this thread Resting .