Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    In the original comics A Lonley Place of Dying is set just a few month after DitF.

And Jason age when he died was never mentioned in the original comics, while him being allready Robin at age 12 seemed still to be canon, and him beeing with batman for more than 2 years is also hard to justify in the overall timeline.
    So Jason being two years older than Tim is imo allready kind of stretching the time line.
    If you go by the original comics, 1 year older or even Tim and Jason being the same age is easier to justify.

Jason being close to Dick in age just doesn't make any sense.

But that get's really off topic.
    Yeah, but as off topic as it is, it means that both Jason and Steph shouldn't be too apart in age .

And, yeah, dropping that topic now.

Steph was a year older than Tim pre-Flashpoint, she went to college in her Batgirl series, while Tim dropped out of high school in Red Robin.

Now though, both are younger than they should be - Damian should be eight years younger than Tim based on pre-Flashpoint where they were 10 and 18. But Tim seems to be no older than back then while Damian is now 14 - and Steph and Cass seem to be younger than Tim when they ought to be older than him! Tim should be 22 by now, and Steph 23. They haven't been aging up the bat kids consistently.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Steph was a year older than Tim pre-Flashpoint, she went to college in her Batgirl series, while Tim dropped out of high school in Red Robin.

Now though, both are younger than they should be - Damian should be eight years younger than Tim based on pre-Flashpoint where they were 10 and 18. But Tim seems to be no older than back then while Damian is now 14 - and Steph and Cass seem to be younger than Tim when they ought to be older than him! Tim should be 22 by now, and Steph 23. They haven't been aging up the bat kids consistently.
    That's strange that Steph is considered younger then Tim now. One of the parts of their previous dynamics was Steph was a little older then him. Ah, I do miss the good ole days sometimes.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    That's strange that Steph is considered younger then Tim now. One of the parts of their previous dynamics was Steph was a little older then him. Ah, I do miss the good ole days sometimes.
    I'm pretty sure Steph is still considered older than Tim, at least if anyone actually thinks about the ages. She was 17 and he was 16 in Batman Eternal when she was re-introduced, and that didn't change for a long time.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Steph is still considered older than Tim, at least if anyone actually thinks about the ages. She was 17 and he was 16 in Batman Eternal when she was re-introduced, and that didn't change for a long time.
    Good! Steph needs that one year on Tim for superiority! I'll have it no other way lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Good! Steph needs that one year on Tim for superiority! I'll have it no other way lol.
    Well, I personally theorize that it's actually 1.5 years, because Tim was 17 in Red Robin while Steph was 19 as Batgirl.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I love it! Steph looks badass when she's serious in that pose. Her fusion of her Spoiler/Batgirl costume might also be my favorite suit of hers

Sweeney is a pretty fun artist, and I wish she could get a Steph story worth of her talents!

Serious Steph! With her hair flowing in the wind .

Stephanie Brown appeared in Batman vs Robin 2. One friend showed me this. This chapter is full of illusions according what he said to me..

Wanting to use a Brainwashed Damian against Bruce perhaps it happens the same with THE OTHER ROBINS.
    my friend told me spoilers:
    that alfred perhaps is fake. Or resurrected and brainwashed too
    end of spoilers

DC robins damian dick steph jason tim.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-20-2022 at 02:05 AM.

Why does Steph seem to get brainwashed/mind controlled so much these days.

Ok, it's only twice in a year, but still! Feels like too much!

Why does Steph seem to get brainwashed/mind controlled so much these days.

Ok, it's only twice in a year, but still! Feels like too much!
    Letīs hope that it does not ruin Steph as much as this can ruin Damian character again.. However Bat vs Robin was planned as 6 issues Minis.. Perhaps DC will not use the ex-robins too much here.

I am not reading the comic. I heard bad rumours about the first issue and had enough with Glass TT to want a comic that does not use Damian in the way that should be used.

I am already angry because he lost ROBIN comic to want to see him as the Bad Guy here.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-11-2022 at 10:51 AM.

I just want Steph to get some stories that bring fans in and make them love her! I have hopes that her being a reasonably big part of Wayne Family Adventures will bring new fans in - hopefully they'll read her solo story and get intrigued by the fact that she was Spoiler, Robin, and Batgirl!

I just want Steph to get some stories that bring fans in and make them love her! I have hopes that her being a reasonably big part of Wayne Family Adventures will bring new fans in - hopefully they'll read her solo story and get intrigued by the fact that she was Spoiler, Robin, and Batgirl!
    I see. I just posted the image because it looked cool. I like see Steph included when DC talks about ROBINS.