Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Happy to see Steph&Cass included here..

Attachment 126298
    Just missing Babs.

But at this point it's impossible to have consistent photos showing everybody.

Attachment 126298
    That photo is anachronistic. Why are the Batgirls in their current suits, but Damian has his old one? Didn't Damian adopt his current suit at the same time they did?

And yeah, they should've included Babs in that empty spot next to Nightwing.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That photo is anachronistic. Why are the Batgirls in their current suits, but Damian has his old one? Didn't Damian adopt his current suit at the same time they did?

And yeah, they should've included Babs in that empty spot next to Nightwing.
    Well, the closest this picture could've come into existence is the Rebirth era even though the Steph and Cass suits are off.

Extraordinary Member

Attachment 126298
    Signal needs a new costume. I should not be wondering why Wolverine is standing next to Steph and when he joined the bat-family.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Signal needs a new costume. I should not be wondering why Wolverine is standing next to Steph and when he joined the bat-family.
    Dark Claw is canon!
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Mora continuing the Tim Drake: Robin Homage covers.

Tim Drake Robin #6

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

Tim Drake Robin #6
    This hits me in the feels right now .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This hits me in the feels right now .

I feel that pairing this variant with the Bernard kiss one felt deliberate........

Tim Drake Robin #6
    It's a nice cover. But it makes me miss what we don't have anymore

Tim Drake Robin #6
    I like it.. This time Steph is the BAT here

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Steph had a pretty nice appearance in Dark Crisis: War Zone this week! She is in the background fighting with Cass and Kate Kane in the first story about the Flash family, and she gets a much bigger role in the Red Canary story at the end! Not the biggest fan of Tom Derenick's art (as usual, sadly), but Delilah Dawson does a decent job with her, and it's funny that this story continues to feed my obsession with Nocturna being Steph's secondary nemesis (this is the fourth time they're squared off!). It also features Steph and Black Canary connecting up during the fight - reminding me of their longtime connection stretching all the way back to the Robin 80 Page Giant!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Steph had a pretty nice appearance in Dark Crisis: War Zone this week! She is in the background fighting with Cass and Kate Kane in the first story about the Flash family, and she gets a much bigger role in the Red Canary story at the end! Not the biggest fan of Tom Derenick's art (as usual, sadly), but Delilah Dawson does a decent job with her, and it's funny that this story continues to feed my obsession with Nocturna being Steph's secondary nemesis (this is the fourth time they're squared off!). It also features Steph and Black Canary connecting up during the fight - reminding me of their longtime connection stretching all the way back to the Robin 80 Page Giant!
    Ha, that's funny .

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Nocturna will have to settle on being second as Steph's second, since her number one nemesis is the one and only...Blade Barfer (Sorry Cluemaster, you've been demoted lol)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Nocturna will have to settle on being second as Steph's second, since her number one nemesis is the one and only...Blade Barfer (Sorry Cluemaster, you've been demoted lol)
    Ahahaha, I suppose...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    It's a nice cover. But it makes me miss what we don't have anymore
    Enh, it’ll come back around again. These things always do. Once a fictional relationship hits a certain critical mass with fans and becomes an OTP in the eyes of enough people, there will always be future writers ready to go back to it. And this isn’t one of those rare Nightwing/Starfire vs. Nightwing/Oracle situations where there are roughly equal amounts of fans of each pairing. No one particularly cares about Bernard (or Ariana, or Tam Fox, or…). In the long run, Steph will always win that battle.