Mighty Member

Default Conner kent-30 years anniversary

CONNER KENT: (30 Anniversary)

Conner was introduced 1993, so I hope that next year (especially with the possible reboot), he gets a solo-series where he also gets better feats, better storylines etc.

-I hope that they use this possibility to age him up and give him a more logical age-he should be now 21 years old and also look like being 21 years old. He looked perfect during the TT Series and also in the Anime “Young Justice” he looked better, he looked like a younger Clark. This needs to come back.
    I HATE how they displayed him in the last Action Comics where Clark came back. During TT Series his face looked more like Clark and he was MUCH MORE muscular and taller than he is now.
    Match looked much better in the Suicide Squad Series than Conner did.

-As Costume it would be best to use NEW52 Superman Shirt (Action Comics Volume 1 with the blue Shirt and the small Superman Logo and the other one the blue one with the Fleischer S).
    This combining with the leather jacket and Jeans and sometimes Sunglasses (Pilot-Style like Sylvester Stallone in City Cobra).
    The leather jacket should be biker-style, but WITHOUT the spikes and with the S (But not as Patch, more like a normal logo on the back) and either black with silver logo or red with golden logo.
    (Transforming the Superman Earth One Cape into a leather jacket).

-I also hope that they re-arrange the power levels, because now he seems to be a lot weaker than he was during the TT Series.

-TTK as additional powers (with no need for Sunlight) should be displayed more often. This has always given him an advantage in certain situations, like on New Krypton where he was the only Kryptonian who could use some of his powers, because it didn’t affect his TTK Powers.

-There is also a need for him to display him as more mature etc., because I really HATE how he is displayed at the moment, to childish etc.

-I also hope that he gets back with Cassie Sandsmark, it was a great relationship (Injustice Comics displayed it better than the TT Series).

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Firstly, you're really brave suggesting aging up a Superboy on THIS forum. Lol.

You like the Johns era SB way more than I do. Johns just forced him into a mini-Clark mould, stripping him of almost everything that made him unique. He lost most of his character and I lost a lot interest. The less said about what Johns did with Cassie the better.

Hate to say this, but Bendis' YJ (while not great) gave me the Superboy I wanted. A nice mix of his original character with a bit of additional maturity.

Tim is getting a big push and his own book, so hopefully Superboy will show up soon.

I really hope Dark Crisis is leading to another Young Justice revival.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Firstly, you're really brave suggesting aging up a Superboy on THIS forum. Lol.

You like the Johns era SB way more than I do. Johns just forced him into a mini-Clark mould, stripping him of almost everything that made him unique. He lost most of his character and I lost a lot interest. The less said about what Johns did with Cassie the better.

Hate to say this, but Bendis' YJ (while not great) gave me the Superboy I wanted. A nice mix of his original character with a bit of additional maturity.

Tim is getting a big push and his own book, so hopefully Superboy will show up soon.

I really hope Dark Crisis is leading to another Young Justice revival.

It's not brave to say we want kon to be shown his actual age,he isn't Jon,who was fast racked his whole "blink and you will miss it" life.

Turning him into a mini Clark was a terrible idea for sure ,and the OG kon is still by far the best.Geoff did move him forward somewhat ,and gave him a new name,new S shield,and a link to lex that they haven't done anything with and a kryptonian powerset so he can be as generic as all the rest of the Supers.

Bendis gave us vanilla boy ,his personality and attitude was generic bendis speak for teens ,his powerset was one sided so blah,and his look is a joke,way to fake punk ,when they could have kept the OG suit and just gave him short sleeves,fingerless gloves,and a actual straight split between shirt and pants .

Nobody who likes Conner wants him.anywhere near Meghan Fitzmartin,she is a terror a tumblr/Twitter terror ,and should be kept away from him at all costs.

We need good writers on a YJ revival ,not a bendis or Fitzmartin,or a Felicia Henderson who had a great character lineup and couldn't deliver .
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    It's not brave to say we want kon to be shown his actual age,he isn't Jon,who was fast racked his whole "blink and you will miss it" life.
    You're very much missing my Jon Kent joke there.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Turning him into a mini Clark was a terrible idea for sure ,and the OG kon is still by far the best.Geoff did move him forward somewhat ,and gave him a new name,new S shield,and a link to lex that they haven't done anything with and a kryptonian powerset so he can be as generic as all the rest of the Supers.
    I don't see that as moving Kon forward as moving Clark backwards if that makes sense? Johns (and Didio) really wanted Clark's Superboy back for the Legion so forced Kon to become him (or at least a cross between classic Superboy and Smallville TV show Clark).
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!