Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Like this?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co..._as_supergirl/
    Can't embed it - it's Linda as Flamebird, apparently Conner was supposed to be the new Nightwing and she'd be his partner, but their identities were changed before publication.
    As much as I'd love Linda back, I would steer away from Kryptonian identities...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

yes I would have loved it if it was Linda and Conner. I remember being so disappointed when it wasn't, and the story was weird between the 2 characters, Chris was given Conners powers, which is a huge no no to me, and they got rid of both of them so easily at the end, sad.

Linda and Conner had the look, powers, and super family "time in" to be undercover as nightwing and flamebird, could have been a nice restart for both.

Well you see how much they care about Linda now, things for her could have been so different than what they are like now
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    yes I would have loved it if it was Linda and Conner. I remember being so disappointed when it wasn't, and the story was weird between the 2 characters, Chris was given Conners powers, which is a huge no no to me, and they got rid of both of them so easily at the end, sad.

Linda and Conner had the look, powers, and super family "time in" to be undercover as nightwing and flamebird, could have been a nice restart for both.

Well you see how much they care about Linda now, things for her could have been so different than what they are like now
    I would have loved if she was on Justice League Dark

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I would have loved if she was on Justice League Dark

Yeah the Peter David series set her up to be the SUPER of the supernatural, sad we didn't get anything after reign in hell
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yeah the Peter David series set her up to be the SUPER of the supernatural, sad we didn't get anything after reign in hell
    Seriously! I would have loved to see more of her in the future. Could even be as Fallen Angel.

Seriously! I would have loved to see more of her in the future. Could even be as Fallen Angel.

I always liked her white top /blue skirt look from the series (1st seen on the superman cartoon), but I wouldn't mind her dropping the yellow hair for her natural short light brown hair and something new, not Supergirl like, even though I still want to her to look like a hero

As much as I'd love Linda back, I would steer away from Kryptonian identities...
    I knew it! We were robbed of potential greatness. Kon and Linda played off each other extremely well and would have better served the story.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I knew it! We were robbed of potential greatness. Kon and Linda played off each other extremely well and would have better served the story.

Yep, that is how Linda's (and kons) story goes

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    They were pretty cool together

I always liked her white top /blue skirt look from the series (1st seen on the superman cartoon), but I wouldn't mind her dropping the yellow hair for her natural short light brown hair and something new, not Supergirl like, even though I still want to her to look like a hero
    Yeah. Her crafting her own identity would be fun!

she has always been unique, even when she made to resemble Lana and wore the S on her chest. between having protomater and psychokinetic powers, then earth born angel abilities she stands out on her own.

she has always been unique, even when she made to resemble Lana and wore the S on her chest. between having protomater and psychokinetic powers, then earth born angel abilities she stands out on her own.
    She does. However no one seems to want her...

She does. However no one seems to want her...

Well I do, I might not know exactly how to present her, but I know she would be great.

when we left her she had her psychkinesis was wearing the white shirt, and her real hair was short and brown.

So I would have her look like she did when she was "playing" Supergirl, and have her wear a white S shield tshirt with blue jeans.,with the brown short hair. I would have her powers be her phychokinetic powers, but also whatever thst was she used in her last issue. it could be a remnant of her earth born angel left over, or a "gift" from the Lil God, cause he believed she deserved it.

Extraordinary Member

Unfortunately there's never been the kind of fan campaign for Linda which other characters who were erased by Didio like Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, or Wally West got. It doesn't matter how well received the PAD series was or how long it lasted if that doesn't translate to a public groundswell. It doesn't matter that DC has no idea whatsoever what to do with Kara and that the character has been floundering for the last 18 years. It's actually amazing that DC remembers that Linda existed enough to have Kara steal her angel powers for a couple of panels as a 'tribute.'

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Unfortunately there's never been the kind of fan campaign for Linda which other characters who were erased by Didio like Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, or Wally West got. It doesn't matter how well received the PAD series was or how long it lasted if that doesn't translate to a public groundswell. It doesn't matter that DC has no idea whatsoever what to do with Kara and that the character has been floundering for the last 18 years. It's actually amazing that DC remembers that Linda existed enough to have Kara steal her angel powers for a couple of panels as a 'tribute.'

some thought that "steal" was cool, I thought it was BS. I hate when they use something from a character getting no love, and give it to a another "name" character.