Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well I do, I might not know exactly how to present her, but I know she would be great.

when we left her she had her psychkinesis was wearing the white shirt, and her real hair was short and brown.

So I would have her look like she did when she was "playing" Supergirl, and have her wear a white S shield tshirt with blue jeans.,with the brown short hair. I would have her powers be her phychokinetic powers, but also whatever thst was she used in her last issue. it could be a remnant of her earth born angel left over, or a "gift" from the Lil God, cause he believed she deserved it.
    Justice League Dark would have been a great place for her. Having Diana mentor Linda could be cool as all hell.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Batman Superman World's Finest 7 1-50 Variant.jpg
    Linda finally gets some cover love!

Talk about a mix of eras! Looks like they crammed in most of the secondary Supers and Bats there. Signal and his We Are Robin gang. Bluebird. The Super Sons. Tim Drake. Conner. Red Hood. Nightwing. All three Batgirls (though Steph's in her Spoiler costume). Jimmy Olsen for some reason. Cir-El. Kara. And Linda. When the heck did either of the alternate Supergirls last appear?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Talk about a mix of eras! Looks like they crammed in most of the secondary Supers and Bats there. Signal and his We Are Robin gang. Bluebird. The Super Sons. Tim Drake. Conner. Red Hood. Nightwing. All three Batgirls (though Steph's in her Spoiler costume). Jimmy Olsen for some reason. Cir-El. Kara. And Linda. When the heck did either of the alternate Supergirls last appear?

a very long time ago, but it is so great to see them, and it feels right
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post

I hated when they canceled that series.there is so much to miss about Linda
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

There's Dan and his "brilliance" yet again. Such a waste.

Bring her back as the powerful psychokinetic young woman,who is a Lil dead inside because she lost her daughter,and because of thst and already harnessing angel type powers she can access dark versions of her earth born angel powers when needed ..which she knows isn't a good thing .

Bring her back as the powerful psychokinetic young woman,who is a Lil dead inside because she lost her daughter,and because of thst and already harnessing angel type powers she can access dark versions of her earth born angel powers when needed ..which she knows isn't a good thing .
    You had me until tapping into darkness. She's grown beyond that, I feel.
    I would have had her helping Spectre and travelling the multiverse in a role similar to Madame web. Saving other Supers...

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    You had me until tapping into darkness. She's grown beyond that, I feel.
    I would have had her helping Spectre and travelling the multiverse in a role similar to Madame web. Saving other Supers...

Just like kon/Conner I want Linda to have both of her powersets ,kons is kryptonian and TTK and Linda's is pychokinesis and earth angel .I personally like her as a earth level actual super hero ,not some magic world entity.

Just like kon/Conner I want Linda to have both of her powersets ,kons is kryptonian and TTK and Linda's is pychokinesis and earth angel .I personally like her as a earth level actual super hero ,not some magic world entity.
    Which is why I say that a team like Justice League Dark would be a good choice for her. You can even bring back the Fallen Angel persona...