Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Donna has huge potential as a solo star. She is a photographer, she is connected to the Titans of Myth, she has connection to characters all over the DCU and she has gone through a fair bit of tragedy in life. To me she is the most human of the WW characters. I'm all in favor of either folding the Titans into the WW world (since Donna canonically named the team) or have Donna join the JLD. I think most of the NTT need to be put in different places, different status quos, build them back up and then cross over them over again.
    Well, what I wanna see Donna do more is hang out with .. her.. cousin? something like that... Devastation more. They're both descendants/creations of the Titans of Myth...

I would like to see her interact with a rebooted Pandora.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    While I hate watch the show...they didn't do anything with Donna last season and seemed to forget she was an Amazon with super strength and speed.
    Really? It's the season before - season 2 - when they botched her. Death by electrocution, really? Comics Donna would've shook that off.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Save Donna Troy!

(I like to pop in and plead that from time to time.)

What I think would really help Donna is if she was the central figure in a BoP-like title. Meaning Donna and four or five other characters that get focused on and built up. Or a solo title could work. I’ve got an idea that works for either and includes a focus on her talents as a photographer artist as well. There are so many real-world themes that Donna Troy could explore in a world with superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Save Donna Troy!

What I think would really help Donna is if she was the central figure in a BoP-like title. Meaning Donna and four or five other characters that get focused on and built up. Or a solo title could work. I’ve got an idea that works for either and includes a focus on her talents as a photographer artist as well. There are so many real-world themes that Donna Troy could explore in a world with superheroes.
    Donna as the photographer for a superhero-based modeling agency. Following the exploits of her, Kory, Vixen, Fire, Ice and Jade.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Honestly I thought she was going to be in one of these new titles we heard were spinning out of TOTA but those were only one shots and minis. So yeah..

Save Donna Troy!

Hmm.,... do a story about the value of family... even if you're not actually siblings, just cousins... and maybe don't even like each other. (spoiler: it's not Diana)

Astonishing Member

Clean up her origin and move on.

As far as adversaries for Donna, I’d bring back Jimenez’s Angle Man and develop the one-off villain Perfection.

I’d redevelop Mammoth as a primary foe and maybe pull Phobia in as well. Otherwise, I’d start creating additional foes that are Donna’s all alone.

As far as adversaries for Donna, I’d bring back Jimenez’s Angle Man and develop the one-off villain Perfection.

I’d redevelop Mammoth as a primary foe and maybe pull Phobia in as well. Otherwise, I’d start creating additional foes that are Donna’s all alone.
    Yeah, I like these ideas!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Hmm so if you were going to use Deva how would she fit in?

If there was some sort of Donna ongoing, id like to see King Fisherbird make a return as one of Donnas foes. Maybe toss in Merboy, Birdboy, and Rrara for supporting cast.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The Wonder office keeps saying that they want to use Donna in the main title but they haven't done that yet, and besides that they seem to be overall disinterested in using Donna, Cassie, and to a significantly smaller extent Artemis. It's all about Nubia, Diana, and Yara in that order.

Donna deserves to be the more relatable, more street level Wonder Woman. I love what's going on in Diana's solo that has her working with Steve, Etta, and their organization but she's dealing with the gods, Villainy Inc, and etc - so why not let Donna be more on the ground level? That's not to say she can't and shouldn't deal with strong enemies because she's plenty capable but she should be more of a millennial Wonder Woman with a typical job (photographer, photo journalist, photographic investigator, stuff like that) with flaws. Maybe not as explosive or flawed as Yara is often perceived as, but the middle ground between Yara and Diana.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 08-25-2022 at 08:22 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The Wonder office keeps saying that they want to use Donna in the main title but they haven't done that yet, and besides that they seem to be overall disinterested in using Donna, Cassie, and to a significantly smaller extent Artemis. It's all about Nubia, Diana, and Yara in that order.

Donna deserves to be the more relatable, more street level Wonder Woman. I love what's going on in Diana's solo that has her working with Steve, Etta, and their organization but she's dealing with the dogs, Villainy Inc, and etc - so why not let Donna be more on the ground level? That's not to say she can't and shouldn't deal with strong enemies because she's plenty capable but she should be more of a millennial Wonder Woman with a typical job (photographer, photo journalist, photographic investigator, stuff like that) with flaws. Maybe not as explosive or flawed as Yara is often perceived as, but the middle ground between Yara and Diana.
    All of the above. Donna needs a role to play in the larger Wonderverse.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!