Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

IMO the only Wonders with lassos should be Diana and Donna. Maaaaybe Cassie, though a more aggressive weapon like a chain or a whip would suit her better.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    IMO the only Wonders with lassos should be Diana and Donna. Maaaaybe Cassie, though a more aggressive weapon like a chain or a whip would suit her better.
    Agree. Donna has been using a lasso for over 50 years so, I'm pretty OK with her continuing to use one; especially the Blue-hued Lasso of Persuasion. It was established that Cassie's lasso was a gift from Ares and has different properties from Diana's. Since it's canon, they should continue to use their respective lassos as part of their arsenal. As someone mentioned earlier - Artemis had a bow before/after she held the Wonder Woman mantle. Why not go back to that to set her apart? Nubia has her spear with special properties. I think that's a cool lasso/spear hybrid. Honestly, I think WW and Donna both need to drop the sword and shield (probably gonna get flack for that statement). Tired of them both being portrayed as angry female warriors who rush in sword in hand. Amazons are so much more than that.

s-l1600.jpg

Astonishing Member

I like that purple tint to Donna's costume, but I'd still prefer her to be in red and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Agree. Donna has been using a lasso for over 50 years so, I'm pretty OK with her continuing to use one; especially the Blue-hued Lasso of Persuasion. It was established that Cassie's lasso was a gift from Ares and has different properties from Diana's. Since it's canon, they should continue to use their respective lassos as part of their arsenal. As someone mentioned earlier - Artemis had a bow before/after she held the Wonder Woman mantle. Why not go back to that to set her apart? Nubia has her spear with special properties. I think that's a cool lasso/spear hybrid. Honestly, I think WW and Donna both need to drop the sword and shield (probably gonna get flack for that statement). Tired of them both being portrayed as angry female warriors who rush in sword in hand. Amazons are so much more than that.
    well, the first lasso Cassie had was a gift from Ares. the second? that was seemingly a tangible representation of her demi-goddess powers.

Then the Silent Armor.. yeah... that came with a barb-wire 'lasso' that's actually just a piece of the armor.

Barbed Lasso (magic) should only belong to Superwoman!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!