Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    who is the character they are referencing here?

So it seems like the character being referenced and the story is from Young Justice's tv series and not from the comics?
    Supergirl vs everyone

But don't worry about it, it's fake.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Donna appears in the latest issue of Batman/Superman: World's Finest as Wonder Girl (and she looks amazing).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Donna appears in the latest issue of Batman/Superman: World's Finest as Wonder Girl (and she looks amazing).
    Totally! I love her slightly updated classic costume there. I would be pretty fine if it became her regular costume instead of the current one with the shoulder pads.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Spectacular .

hmm this is similar tot he DCUO version... there it's a black/silver outfit with the soulderpads.

Donna’s red jumpsuit and black boots combo is one of my favorite costumes of all time.

If we ever get to reboot her again, I’d go back to that costume and her New Teen Titans personality - it’s really the best for her.

A World’s Finest (or World’s Sensational) relationship that I’d really like to explore is between Donna and Dick Grayson.

Without limiting them to just these foods, if Dick is the brains in the Titans, then Donna should definitely be the heart of the Titans. They’ve known each other forever and are the original sidekicks to two of the Big Three. And neither has had romantic feelings for the other. We dodged that trope with them and I think there’s something really intriguing about their caring and platonic relationship that hasn’t been delved into yet, past the original Who is Wonder Girl? storyline.

Yeah, Donna's like a sister to Dick, he's probably the only one who could get away with saying "I Love You" to her on the day she married someone else (which he did actually do).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Donna's like a sister to Dick, he's probably the only one who could get away with saying "I Love You" to her on the day she married someone else (which he did actually do).
    There is something interesting there to explore.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Totally! I love her slightly updated classic costume there. I would be pretty fine if it became her regular costume instead of the current one with the shoulder pads.
    Yeah, I never really warmed up to Donna in the starfield or black/silver get ups. Red is HER color!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Yeah, I never really warmed up to Donna in the starfield or black/silver get ups. Red is HER color!
    I disagree, her black starfield costume is the best one in my mind. No shield and sword either, just the costume and her silver accessories. It was her own and called to her own history and not Diana's.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    I disagree, her black starfield costume is the best one in my mind. No shield and sword either, just the costume and her silver accessories. It was her own and called to her own history and not Diana's.
    If everything happened, does Donna even need the shield? She used to be able to generate a shield of her own (as well as several other unique powers) due to her Titan seed abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    If everything happened, does Donna even need the shield? She used to be able to generate a shield of her own (as well as several other unique powers) due to her Titan seed abilities.
    Yeah, I liked the Titan Seed version of Donna best myself. But it's really hard to rectify with the other versions.