Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Movie Donna should just be another offspring of a Greek god and a human. It's simple and would make a nice plot for a WW vs WW movie.
    So basically give her Cassie's origin? If they're going to do that, they might as well just use Cassie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I had in my head that she could be the offspring of a fallen mythological Titan like Hyperion or Themis. Or even a reincarnation of Chronos. In the manga Saint Seiya the greek gods used human vessels to reborn on current times, i always thought it could work with Donna if she was a vessel for Chronos or whatever to come back and she and the Titans had to fight against this destiny.

Anyways, here is Donna in Dark Crisis #3.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

What's she so sad about? This is the 4th time Diana has died. Never mind all the times Donna has died and come back from the dead.

For the movie: Donna is a child rescued from a fire by Diana but later she is kidnapped by the Titans of Myth so they can train her to be their warrior against earth. Amongst those warriors is also Nubia; champion of Doom's Doorway who was thought to be dead but rescued by the Titans of Myth and brainwashed by them. Circe is the one manipulating the Titans but in reality she plans to betray them for her own ends. Diana and Nubia has to team up to rescue Donna and stop Circe and the Titans of Myth from invading earth.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

We absolutely do NOT need Donna being part of a Wonder Woman vs Wonder Woman movie. That would only serve to enforce her current origin of being a golem created to destroy Diana and the Amazons....the definitively worst origin for her.

Well, my pitch is not based on that. It's a combination of her original origin and her post crisis 'Titans Seed' origin.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Donna in angst: "I just cannot come up with a decent code name, no matter how hard I try!"
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    What's she so sad about? This is the 4th time Diana has died. Never mind all the times Donna has died and come back from the dead.
    Maybe it's not Diana she's sad about. Titans Academy just got trashed. Maybe some students got hurt, and THAT's why she looks so glum?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe it's not Diana she's sad about. Titans Academy just got trashed. Maybe some students got hurt, and THAT's why she looks so glum?
    Naw, it's because she has no (good) code name!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What a crap treatment of the Titans (and Donna of course) in Dark Crisis 2, so far that event is a bad joke.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I love that the 2 previews of Donna in 2 different books are the character in some type of agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    She does have nice hair .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She does have nice hair .
    Yeah, Donna's always had nice hair....except when they chopped it short that one time...

When she first became Troia. That look has not aged well (the costume is definitely of it's time), whereas her previous one (her red look throughout the 70s and most of the 80s) wouldn't look out of place today (something that was noted in Young Justice in the 90s, she handed it to Cassie, but she deemed it TOO good to wear for fear of damaging it). Based on when Donna's redesign happened (mid 80s), I guess they were inspired by Wonder Woman's namesake - Princess Diana of Wales? Donna's short hair does look similar to her's, except of course for the colour.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Even though I love her current costume and love black in general (my go to colors)...I find myself wishing they put her back in red. Donna could use some cheering up and being on the brighter side of things again.