Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    The show is horrible, but Wonder Girl was the best part of it, and they aren't using her in season 4? I was waiting to binge when they finished the season, but now I am not so sure.

You realize that you are giving the writers/producers an 'out' by saying that you realize that Conner, and not her, is the muscle. If we keep thinking about the Wonder Family as 'second status' to these other characters, it is no wonder that they tend to get treated so poorly like dying from electricity!
    Maybe Conor Leslie didn't want to come back, who knows.

It's so weird how a show can cast so well and have some cool costumes and then be terrible at everything else.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

It's so weird how a show can cast so well and have some cool costumes and then be terrible at everything else.
    Maybe she's busy with something? I can't always keep track of what actors are in at times...

Of course they also might have genuinely wanted to scale the cast back a little.

Right? It's a shame, really!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

I did a quick google search on Conner Leslie and based on that it doesn't seem she has any projects lined up.

Of course, google doesn't tell the whole tale of what she is up to....

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Screenshot_20221219-213136_Instagram.jpg

From Mike McKone's Instagram

Astonishing Member

That's nice -- and great update on her boots. I like that design with the stars extending below the waste. I was never fond of the streamlined version where the stars only appeared on her torso.

Donna appears this week in Superman/Batman Worlds Finest 10, Dark Crisis 7, and Titans United: Bloodpact 4. Here are some images from Wolds Finest and Titans United 23550889-8DE7-43C8-B1C8-A1C0188B024D.jpg FADBF3A2-FCDE-4C3C-9527-651C18BC037F.jpg

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Donna appears this week in Superman/Batman Worlds Finest 10, Dark Crisis 7, and Titans United: Bloodpact 4. Here are some images from Wolds Finest and Titans United 23550889-8DE7-43C8-B1C8-A1C0188B024D.jpg FADBF3A2-FCDE-4C3C-9527-651C18BC037F.jpg
    I dont think I would mind if Donna went back to her red suit. Maybe it would illicit a change in how she is written and not be so angry all the time.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I dont think I would mind if Donna went back to her red suit. Maybe it would illicit a change in how she is written and not be so angry all the time.
    Yes please! On both counts.

I don’t mind the black star field jumpsuit Jimenez gave her, because it was chic as Hades, but more importantly is getting back to any semblance of Donna’s original personality. Another thing to do that is to get rid of her sword and shield and give her a different weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

I have Perfection down in my list of notes to develop into a primary foe of Donna’s, along with Dark Angel, Mammoth and Phobia - at least for existing villains. So many of the “sidekicks” need interesting villains created just for them.

Spectacular Member

I like the red suit for her phase as wonder girl and the the black one when she goes solo,but I have no ideia what kind of weapon to give her

Did DC ever explain how Donna had a magic lasso duplicate of Wonder Woman?

I thought Donna's golden lasso was just a strong lasso she got from Star labs?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Did DC ever explain how Donna had a magic lasso duplicate of Wonder Woman?

I thought Donna's golden lasso was just a strong lasso she got from Star labs?
    Agree - I remember reading in NTT that Donna's lasso was from Star Labs but, prior to that it was referred to as "magical" without any origin. Don't remember the issue, though.

Come to think of it, her current Lasso of Persuasion doesn't have an origin, either. It just showed up in Robinson's Justice League run when Donna forced the Demon back into his human form. In my own head-canon, I thought this was one of the weapons housed in the Themyscira armory but, I don't think the story of how Donna is in possession of it was ever told.