Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post

In any event, I don't think they should be military - fighting shouldn't be their job. They shouldn't be overtly badass at glance, but should be unconventional and an unexpected surprise kicking the bad guy's asses. And they should have fun doing it. Smiling, laughing, etc.
    That's why I love the idea of the all-female biker gang!

Really looking forward to what this biker gang can do. I wonder if any of them will be adaptions of classic Holliday girl characters....

Hey for their biker gang what if Diana gave them those motorcycles from Earth one?

In any event, I don't think they should be military - fighting shouldn't be their job. They shouldn't be overtly badass at glance, but should be unconventional and an unexpected surprise kicking the bad guy's asses. And they should have fun doing it. Smiling, laughing, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    That's why I love the idea of the all-female biker gang!
    Difference in perception, I guess. To me "biker gang" is basically shorthand for "badass" - everyone expects biker gangs to kick ass. I want them to appear to not be intimidating or badass when people see them in daily life. To maintain the humor and the surprise at totally typical looking/seeming young women being able to kick (not Nazi anymore) ass. To me, a biker gang is a far more conventional/typical badass than I want them to be.