Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    It’s gotten that bad that I think Harper’s appearance in this Punchline mini is gonna end with her being beaten again and potentially having the nanomite weapon being used on her.
    Well she may have different worries than herself judging by the latest issue.

Bluebird

Artists being unable to be consistent on whether Harper’s hair as Bluebird is an undercut, a mohawk, or just regular hair is her version of artists being unsure if Batwoman’s long hair is natural or just a wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    Well she may have different worries than herself judging by the latest issue.
    I can't wait to read it, been having some logistic problems getting this week's comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Artists being unable to be consistent on whether Harper’s hair as Bluebird is an undercut, a mohawk, or just regular hair is her version of artists being unsure if Batwoman’s long hair is natural or just a wig.
    Maybe the artists are using the Dustin Nguyen work from Batman 28 as reference? In the concept art Harper has a mohawk and in the pages she's got an undercut. Personally I like the undercut.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.