Incredible Member

Default I Want a Elseworlds anthology featuring the Dark Knights as Good Guys...

But not for a while.

At any rate, I always thought that the Dark Knights concept became one-dimensional, when "The Batman Who Laughs" was WAY overused. And while I understand the concept of the Dark Dimension, the concept of alternate timelines/realities do lend towards a myriad of infinite possibilities, if you had a good hook (Batman as a version of Hush was a good concept, IMO).

But, could a Jokerized Batman still be a sentinel for Justice? I guess The Creeper would be the closest you could get, but a version of "The Batman of Who Laughs", as a good guy, would be interesting to explore, because the way the original "fell" felt too, well, purposeful, and not in keeping with Batman, a man who is a steel-willed as he is smart, no matter the odds (which is the appeal of the character).

DSW

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    But not for a while.

At any rate, I always thought that the Dark Knights concept became one-dimensional, when "The Batman Who Laughs" was WAY overused. And while I understand the concept of the Dark Dimension, the concept of alternate timelines/realities do lend towards a myriad of infinite possibilities, if you had a good hook (Batman as a version of Hush was a good concept, IMO).

But, could a Jokerized Batman still be a sentinel for Justice? I guess The Creeper would be the closest you could get, but a version of "The Batman of Who Laughs", as a good guy, would be interesting to explore, because the way the original "fell" felt too, well, purposeful, and not in keeping with Batman, a man who is a steel-willed as he is smart, no matter the odds (which is the appeal of the character).

DSW
    Maybe a "Jeterized" Batman. You know, Earth 3 Joker that was a good guy. And possibly the only clown Jason Todd didn't loathe.

You mean a League of Batmen patrolling the multiverse?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    You mean a League of Batmen patrolling the multiverse?
    Batmen of Infinite Earths!

I remember Snyder introducing a version of the Atom that was secretly Bruce Wayne. So I figured a league of Dark Knights would just be like that. More Bruce Wayne mashups across the Multiverse.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-28-2022 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Batmen of Infinite Earths!
    Dark Knights of the Round (Multiverse) Table

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Dark Knights of the Round (Multiverse) Table
    Don't be surprised if this becomes a thing.