Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Lois really liked her DC men in Smallville. Aquaman, Green Arrow, Clark, Steve
    Not really a Smallville guy, but I can see most of those being at least short-term things save Oliver, who I always felt Lois would just roll her eyes and tell to kick rocks.

Anyway, back on topic, anyone hopeful we'll see Steve and Diana together again before the year ends? I'm behind on the current run, but I think Siggy was received too well and what I did read of their Steve makes me think he and Diana are going to be on break for a while.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

I give it pretty good odds. I am nursing a theory that will hinge on how Siggy and Steve interact though

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Interestingly, Marvel did briefly touch on such a thing in Amazing Spider-Man back in 2018 for friends, love interests and family of superheroes, but didn't flesh it out at all
    Haven't read. But the closest thing I ever saw on DC side was the house with all the parents and kids on YJ. Also, in Phil Jiminez's WW run he had Linda and Lois as part of a show akin The View.

For the most part...yeah they are lol but I guess the military background does give them something in common. maybe their parents served together at one point.
    Sam Lane is Army. Diana Rockwell was Airforce. Though I imagine they might have shared experiences in being children of military personnel. Maybe Lois at some point dreamed of following her father's footsteps and Steve may have considered careers outside of military.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This, and Steve is an overall good man (he'd have to be among the best if Diana loves him) so I imagine she'd at least give him the time of day. I can see them going on a couple dates. He does tend to lose his shirt often, so if nothing else, he'd be fun for her to look at.
    Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I like it.

"Reporters, hold your questions until the end, and keep in mind none of this may leave this room."

Half the room proceeds to groan.
    lol. Wonder how Steve and Carol Ferris will interact. She is the closest he has to a peer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Didn't read it either. From what I've seen it was mainly awkward ex interaction stuff.

The Smallville season 11 comics also apparently had them hook up.
    Two is a pattern......

Lois really liked her DC men in Smallville. Aquaman, Green Arrow, Clark, Steve
    True to the comics:

Lois likes her superheroes.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

From Cloonan and Conrads Q&A session

As for my question who’s your favorite member of the Wonderfamily?

BC: I’m the same— it’s hard to pick a favorite. I will say, however, that Steve is the character who surprised me most. I went in thinking I had him figured out, but after writing more? Steve is a TON of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Some Bronze Age Diana/Steve craziness from WW #322:

Given that we know Diana has been around since pre WWII, and have never gotten any kind of explanation about if Steve was there for the golden age adventures or not...I've pondered whether bringing back this story into continuity (in all it's Silver Age madcap madness) wouldn't be a way of keeping Steve in both the golden AND modern ages. It would need some modern updating of course, but I would love it if the early Steve stories still factored into the Diana/Steve love story.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The back/forth showing how they are similar was very well done

All their Rebirth scenes are some of my faves

Spectacular Member

IMG_20221204_120751.jpg
    This picture is total bliss ❤️
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Donpayne; 12-03-2022 at 11:42 PM.

Spectacular Member

IMG_20221204_120751.jpg

And this one as well

Spectacular Member

Classic WW -Angel and her Survivor entwined together till the end of time..
    PicsArt_12-04-10.46.27.jpg

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

Lois likes her superheroes.
    Batman seems to be trying to get Aquaman's attention more than Lois's.

Quote Originally Posted by Donpayne View Post
    IMG_20221204_120751.jpg

And this one as well
    What comic is this from? I thought it was the last page of Rucka's Rebirth, but it's not Evely's art.

Spectacular Member

What comic is this from? I thought it was the last page of Rucka's Rebirth, but it's not Evely's art.[/QUOTE]

Patch Zircher in Trinity #22 when Diana is battling Beastified-Steve and she's thinking of their time together.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02;6285534

What comic is this from? I thought it was the last page of Rucka's Rebirth, but it's not Evely's art.[/QUOTE

comic is this from? I thought it was the last page of Rucka's Rebirth, but it's not Evely's art.
    Patch Zircher in Trinity #22 when Diana is battling Beastified-Steve and she's thinking of their time together.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donpayne View Post
    comic is this from? I thought it was the last page of Rucka's Rebirth, but it's not Evely's art.
    Patch Zircher in Trinity #22 when Diana is battling Beastified-Steve and she's thinking of their time together.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks!

Spectacular Member

Liam's not a full fledged writer per se but he does breathe life into his characters. And he did mention how he fell in love with these two. It definitely shows in these panels
    IMG_20221205_024215.jpg