Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Which non WW related DC hero would you guys like to see Nubia team up with?

Batgirl(Barbara), Black Lightning, Mera, Star Sapphire, & Vixen.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I'm curious do you guys think that Nubia will be in the live action movie?

I think there is a strong possibility of it.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

If CW weren't going under, she'd probably have her own tv show about replacing Diana who mysteriously dissappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    If CW weren't going under, she'd probably have her own tv show about replacing Diana who mysteriously dissappeared.
    That actually does sound like something that would happen .

I hope if they do once again do a animated movie maybe Nubia will show up

Basically the "Who Is Wonder Woman?" arc but with Nubia instead of Donna and Diana is either missing or dead.

Which non WW related DC hero would you guys like to see Nubia team up with?
    I would like to see her team up with:

-Vixen
    -Aquaman & Mera
    -Hawkman & Hawkwoman
    -Martian Manhunter
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

As if they showed any interest in adapting WW for the last 2 and a half decades. Best we got was that terrible David E Kelly pilot that thankfully didn't make past the pilot stage and the stillborn WG show that was cancelled as soon as it was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like to see her team up with:

-Vixen
    -Aquaman & Mera
    -Hawkman & Hawkwoman
    -Martian Manhunter
    I love the idea of her interacting with Arthur and Mera. Especially since they're both royalties.

I’d like to see Nubia team up with Star Sapphire, Vixen, Mera, Ya’Wara, Vixen, Shayera Thal and Doctor Light.

Additionally, I’d really be interested in a Vixen, Steel, Icon, Rocket, Onyx, Doctor Mist, Black Lightning, Mr. Terrific, Bumblebee, Tanya Spears and Jackson Hyde miniseries with Nubia.

I remember once pitching the idea of a new Justice League Detroit in the 'create your own team based on another team' thread. Have Detroit natives like John Stewart, Jason Rusch/Firestorm and Cyborg/Victor Stone at the core. Then you can add in previous members like Vixen and reinvented versions of Vibe and Gypsy. Dr Mist could be the 'magic guy' and Nubia could be the warrior woman whose also an outsider learning about Man's World.

I’ve been slacking off on my reading for most of the year, so I used downtime this weekend to read Trial from Nubia & The Amazons through the Coronation Special. Loved it all and Nubia is becoming a real favorite. So exciting to have a Wonder Family event like this!

I remember once pitching the idea of a new Justice League Detroit in the 'create your own team based on another team' thread. Have Detroit natives like John Stewart, Jason Rusch/Firestorm and Cyborg/Victor Stone at the core. Then you can add in previous members like Vixen and reinvented versions of Vibe and Gypsy. Dr Mist could be the 'magic guy' and Nubia could be the warrior woman whose also an outsider learning about Man's World.
    I like the idea of a BIPOC team coming together, sharing their experiences, supporting each other and adventuring together in the DCU. A bit of an affinity group, kind of like how JLQ came together. I know Milestone did this, but I can’t remember if it’s ever happened in the DCU proper. The Other History of the DC Universe was a good read and Nubia would bring an intriguing perspective to a team operating in the DCU.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Very nice piece!

The good thing about not being Diana is that people are able to have MIUCH more fun with various designs/costumes. Nubia got a lot of good ones.