Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthborn View Post
    So I just discovered this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLD9lfqpuHo

Ballad of Cassandra Cain (2020).
    Written and Sung by Ella Jay Basco (actress who plays Cassandra in the Birds of Prey film).

Cass has a officially produced song!
    Um...cool? I think.

You know everyone talks about Damian but lately Cassandra has been surviving a good number of Elseworld apocalyptic scenarios

I mean if the Bat-family she’s now two for two in both zombies and vampires.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    You know everyone talks about Damian but lately Cassandra has been surviving a good number of Elseworld apocalyptic scenarios

I mean, she can beat Batman in a fight, so ...

Ultimate Member

It's not over yet

That said, she enjoys a nebulous position of having a solid fanbase yet little established connection to the inner Bat circle. So killing her doesn't hold a great deal of weight

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    It's not over yet

That said, she enjoys a nebulous position of having a solid fanbase yet little established connection to the inner Bat circle. So killing her doesn't hold a great deal of weight
    (And she's hard to kill).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    (And she's hard to kill).
    In an elseworld, no one is hard to kill

Just ask the stone that killed Dick :P
    Last edited by The Cool Thatguy; 03-30-2022 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    In an elseworld, no one is hard to kill

Just ask the stone that killed Dick :P
    Tom Taylor works in mysterious ways .

Aw man Wayne Family adventures new episode today is so sad for Cass, not like brutal death or anything just emotions.

https://m.webtoons.com/en/slice-of-l...&episode_no=32
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Aw man Wayne Family adventures new episode today is so sad for Cass, not like brutal death or anything just emotions.

https://m.webtoons.com/en/slice-of-l...&episode_no=32
    Cass getting another multi-part story, huh?

(I really wish they'd use her Batgirl design even if they don't call her that).

Today's Wayne Family toon staring Cass was perfect!

1) she kicks butt

2) nicely explained body reading

3) Bat-Dad gives her thanks *and* a smile! (you see DC, Bats can smile and be nice sometimes!)

4) plus, the down sides of her body reading, wow, very heavy and nicely done

It was cool seeing many new-to-Cass folks in the top comments basicly saying "don't know much about Cass but this is good"

I paused at Batgirls #2 but this webtoon gives me hope her canonical appearances are going well.

Quote Originally Posted by heyevaxx View Post
    Today's Wayne Family toon staring Cass was perfect!

1) she kicks butt

2) nicely explained body reading

3) Bat-Dad gives her thanks *and* a smile! (you see DC, Bats can smile and be nice sometimes!)

4) plus, the down sides of her body reading, wow, very heavy and nicely done

It was cool seeing many new-to-Cass folks in the top comments basicly saying "don't know much about Cass but this is good"

I paused at Batgirls #2 but this webtoon gives me hope her canonical appearances are going well.
    My only issue was the costume but that's probably more of a personal nitpick.

Amazing Member

I really enjoyed Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, no she is my favorite batgirl and no offense to Barbara Gordon who is currently Batgirl. I would like to see Cassandra Cain as Batgirl again and this time let her be Batgirl for a very long time. I was not a fan of what the Birds of Prey movie did to Cassandra Cain at all. Out of all of the bat family members Cassandra Cain is the only one imo who understands what the bat symbol means and she is extremely loyal to Bruce Wayne/Batman from what I could see. Why is it that DC seems to have forgotten her, she needs to be brought back in the limelight again. I said it before but I hope in the new 52 that they bring her back for a very long time either give her own series. Or bring her back as Batgirl for a very long time. Out of everyone in the batfamily, Cassandra Cain should be the true heir to Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by IonRyner View Post
    I really enjoyed Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, no she is my favorite batgirl and no offense to Barbara Gordon who is currently Batgirl. I would like to see Cassandra Cain as Batgirl again and this time let her be Batgirl for a very long time. I was not a fan of what the Birds of Prey movie did to Cassandra Cain at all. Out of all of the bat family members Cassandra Cain is the only one imo who understands what the bat symbol means and she is extremely loyal to Bruce Wayne/Batman from what I could see. Why is it that DC seems to have forgotten her, she needs to be brought back in the limelight again. I said it before but I hope in the new 52 that they bring her back for a very long time either give her own series. Or bring her back as Batgirl for a very long time. Out of everyone in the batfamily, Cassandra Cain should be the true heir to Batman.
    Well, she's Batgirl now .

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she's Batgirl now .
    oh really, when did that happen. I haven't exactly been in the loop with the whole bat family. Is there a issue where she becomes batgirl again?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by IonRyner View Post
    oh really, when did that happen. I haven't exactly been in the loop with the whole bat family. Is there a issue where she becomes batgirl again?
    Batman: The Joker War Zone #1 from Sep 2020.