Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post
    My Wish For The New Year - Magneto hugs Pietro in the comics.
    I would love to see this too
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Pietro needs to be with his daughter. He needs a happier family moment.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

i Like her but she is a serial cheater . Marvel have a lot of hard work to do to make the relationship successful.
    Do you think your relationship is worth saving?

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

Aw how you tug at my heart with these old scenes!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

i Like her but she is a serial cheater . Marvel have a lot of hard work to do to make the relationship successful.
    Do you think your relationship is worth saving?
    I don't think she was a serial cheater, but did cheat on Pietro. I don't think she ever cheated on Ronan. Her relationship to Pietro and Pietro in general were just not handled well in that era.

I liked Petro with Synapse but that disappeared about as abruptly as Wanda and Voodoo.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think she was a serial cheater, but did cheat on Pietro. I don't think she ever cheated on Ronan. Her relationship to Pietro and Pietro in general were just not handled well in that era.
    Agreed, they were unfortunatelly used to tackle the divorce issue in comics but I also think their personalities didnīt mash well either, they could have worked on it but only PAD semeed interested in fixing their marriage, every other writer just keep giving Crystal other romances like Johhny, Dane, Sentry, etc while writting Pietro as being "unresonably jealous" but they had some nice moments after she married and then left Ronan but Luna will always be the main reason that unites them.

I liked Petro with Synapse but that disappeared about as abruptly as Wanda and Voodoo.
    Yes both relationships could use more panel time if they are still together.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

3 guys,she is a serial cheater.

3 guys,she is a serial cheater.
    I know about her cheating on Quicksilver, but after him, it was never written again. So it was one writer wanting to do that stuff. One writer also made Pietro a terrible father. But I don't think he really is. And the same writer that had Crystal cheat, also turned Pietro into a villain. I think one writer's agenda doesn't define a whole character. It's just a small part of their history.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Agreed, they were unfortunatelly used to tackle the divorce issue in comics but I also think their personalities didnīt mash well either, they could have worked on it but only PAD semeed interested in fixing their marriage, every other writer just keep giving Crystal other romances like Johhny, Dane, Sentry, etc while writting Pietro as being "unresonably jealous" but they had some nice moments after she married and then left Ronan but Luna will always be the main reason that unites them.

Yes both relationships could use more panel time if they are still together.
    I doubt either are still together. Wanda has this weird reboot that reformed her with her former self but things are different. And Pietro they just don't have him in a lot of things so it is hard to know, but they drop modern relationships so fast.

I know about her cheating on Quicksilver, but after him, it was never written again. So it was one writer wanting to do that stuff. One writer also made Pietro a terrible father. But I don't think he really is. And the same writer that had Crystal cheat, also turned Pietro into a villain. I think one writer's agenda doesn't define a whole character. It's just a small part of their history.
    Crystal began to cheat on Pietro with a human named Norman.
    Crystal began to cheat on Pietro with Dane .
    Pietro becomes a villain and later its revealed that Maximus was manipulating his mind to make him go against the heroes.So during their marriage Pietro was alienated and made to feel an outsider among her family, was cheated on, was mind manipulated (twice, once by moondragon, and by maximus), was blamed for Crystal cheating on him, and was constantly told their marriage issues were his fault.

So all in all Pietro and Crystal are not a good relationship, and the constant blame Pietro got from the writer was such bullshit.

So I hope this helped!
    Last edited by Wallcloud; 01-03-2022 at 02:33 PM.

Uncanny X-Men (1963) #11

Crystal began to cheat on Pietro with a human named Norman.
    Crystal began to cheat on Pietro with Dane .
    Pietro becomes a villain and later its revealed that Maximus was manipulating his mind to make him go against the heroes.So during their marriage Pietro was alienated and made to feel an outsider among her family, was cheated on, was mind manipulated (twice, once by moondragon, and by maximus), was blamed for Crystal cheating on him, and was constantly told their marriage issues were his fault. Crystal is a very selfish character, which isn’t her fault but she isn’t a very well written character.

So all in all Pietro and Crystal are not a good relationship, and the constant blame Pietro got from the writer was such bullshit.

So I hope this helped!
    I read the stories so I know what was in them. And know the writer had some hatred for Pietro for whatever reason. So he did to him what Byrne later did to Wanda. Tore his relationship apart and painted him as a villain. That doesn't define either Pietro nor Crystal.