Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Yes he did have a series way back, when he a Crystal were still married. You also cut out the ", and he just kind of disappears from Trial of Magneto." bit.
    Yes he will be in that mini, just like Wanda was the main hero for Darkhold, and is a guest or supporting in Strange Academy.

Both of them do play a role in the idea I had, it is just what started it was why/how Pietro was able to handle Terrigen. Only an Inhuman body could handle it as humans gain amazing physical attributes but then begin to die after a few days, while Mutants depowered get their powers back, are more powerful, but can't control it. Either Pietro should have gotten his Speed back and stronger then die after a few days, or shouldn't have been able to stop moving.

This idea answers that, plus restores Mutant status to him, and not make the Uncanny Vol 2 story pointless for those who do like it. This is having your cake and eating it to. All while introducing a threat for the Twins and their close ones to fight.
    He also had a series in 2018 written by Saladin Ahmed, which I linked directly.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He also had a series in 2018 written by Saladin Ahmed, which I linked directly.
    Oh right forgot about that sorryish. Although you seem to still seem to be doing the whole focusing on one thing. Also what link?

Oh right forgot about that sorryish. Although you seem to still seem to be doing the whole focusing on one thing. Also what link?
    The word 'series' in Genericusername's initial response was a hyperlink. It leads here: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/sh...20-quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    The word 'series' in Genericusername's initial response was a hyperlink. It leads here: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/sh...20-quicksilver
    Ah ok thanks.

I'm not focusing on one thing. I was just saying he had a series more recently and that he's in another, so he is in some things at least.

Astonishing Member

I'm not focusing on one thing. I was just saying he had a series more recently and that he's in another, so he is in some things at least.
    Yes he was, but as I put Wanda is also in stuff. Also his No Surender story was good but will writers use the fact he was moving at speeds when colour had not fully developed, do you really think we will see this in a damage control mini?

Yes he was, but as I put Wanda is also in stuff. Also his No Surender story was good but will writers use the fact he was moving at speeds when colour had not fully developed, do you really think we will see this in a damage control mini?
    They are both severely underused. I want them both used more. They go months without using them. I think they wait several months then use them in something else just to retain their rights.

With Wanda, she'll make appearances every 3-6 months but never in an ongoing. Even Darkhold Alpha which was last year only had her in two issues. She's the queen of variant covers though.

Astonishing Member

They are both severely underused. I want them both used more. They go months without using them. I think they wait several months then use them in something else just to retain their rights.

With Wanda, she'll make appearances every 3-6 months but never in an ongoing. Even Darkhold Alpha which was last year only had her in two issues. She's the queen of variant covers though.
    Darkhold was last year!? I thought it was this year. Man so many underused characters... Anyways this whole talk came from the comic idea I had, did you read that? Any thoughts?

That irritates me too, the way they build events around Wanda and then barely put her in them. it's mindboggling.

Darkhold was last year!? I thought it was this year. Man so many underused characters... Anyways this whole talk came from the comic idea I had, did you read that? Any thoughts?
    If you mean about the Wanda magic-mutate, Pietro mutant-mutate, I absolutely agree. I feel like that puts them in their proper associations in comics for most of their existence.

Astonishing Member

If you mean about the Wanda magic-mutate, Pietro mutant-mutate, I absolutely agree. I feel like that puts them in their proper associations in comics for most of their existence.
    Ya Wanda is great in Magic and with the Scarlet Legacy opens up other stories. Pietro on the other side has had inbetween a mixed to good relationship with Mutants being on X-factor teams. Of course the Avengers is the one spot I like them the most Quicksilver is their Speedster, and Scarlet Witch is their Main Mage.

The other ideas of him not wanting a father-son relationship with Magneto but as equals who both have done bad but want to do better. Along with their father and Order. As well ofcourse him wanting Luna to choose her path and being their for it.

What is the current status of Pietro with the developments with Wanda the Redeemer resurrection and reset from the Trial of Magneto?
    Mutant? Magneto-son? Traded to the Inhumans team for Kamala Khan?
    One of my favorite short-lived redesigns from when Marvel was moving away from the lightning motif (to distance Quicksilver from the Flash visually?) was Daniel Acuna's TRON-esque UNCANNY AVENGERS look...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 07-20-2022 at 03:00 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    What is the current status of Pietro with the developments with Wanda the Redeemer resurrection and reset from the Trial of Magneto?
    One of my favorite short-lived redesigns from when Marvel was moving away from the lightning motif (to distance Quicksilver from the Flash visually?) was Daniel Acuna's TRON-esque UNCANNY AVENGERS look...
    Absoluetly nothing so far really. He was at a dinner Wanda had with her family (minus her niece and aunt/step-mom).

I had thought of an idea for him end resault Mutant-Mutate, and he a Magneto believe them having a father son view was to toxic and should try to do better as like minded screw ups.

No Kamala hasn't been traded to Mutants, and he hasn't gone to them. He hasn't been a member of the House of Agon since he and Crystal got divorced.

He will be in a damage control mini so see what they do with him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Not mutant (at least, not yet). Magneto's son in spirit Ala Wanda (though there hasn't been as much acceptance on either side of that coin. Mags seems to prefer his daughters), and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be welcomed back into the Inhuman fold (though I appreciate the humor). Hopefully, this Damage Control series will spark some more use for him.