Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Jason Aaron sure loved his satirical irony...

Everything seems to indicate that this is on Olympus, because of the grapes that Valkyrie has next to him, and they are possibly witnessing one of those moments of Colosseum between Gods.

There are more Gods invited, so possibly an epic entry from Gorr is coming.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Everything seems to indicate that this is on Olympus, because of the grapes that Valkyrie has next to him, and they are possibly witnessing one of those moments of Colosseum between Gods.

There are more Gods invited, so possibly an epic entry from Gorr is coming.
    So so hot, holy hel King Valkyrie can rule over me any day

To be honest the only time I've cared for Angela as Thors' sister was in the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon that I and maybe 10 other people watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest the only time I've cared for Angela as Thors' sister was in the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon that I and maybe 10 other people watched.
    LMAO true. one thing that's really good is the fact that they don't force her like they do other characters and even if they did they would need a top level writer which doesn't exist.

for the MCU image above, kinda funny how Valkyrie is the Queen of Asgard considering she didn't give a damn for Asgard for thousands of years.

now she leads Asgardians in Black

Ultimate Member

Angela was in the Guardians cartoon?

How's Angela Thor's siter? Isn't she confirmed from another universe that only got sent to 616 'cause of Age of Ultron? What, did Odin get so drunk he somehow ended up in another universe and fucked some chick there? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    LMAO true. one thing that's really good is the fact that they don't force her like they do other characters and even if they did they would need a top level writer which doesn't exist.

for the MCU image above, kinda funny how Valkyrie is the Queen of Asgard considering she didn't give a damn for Asgard for thousands of years.

now she leads Asgardians in Black
    At least she's not wearing a business suit.

I find it amusing that Jane's had powers for probably only a few hours and she gets a major seat at the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Angela was in the Guardians cartoon?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    How's Angela Thor's siter? Isn't she confirmed from another universe that only got sent to 616 'cause of Age of Ultron? What, did Odin get so drunk he somehow ended up in another universe and fucked some chick there? Lol.
    Angela's actually Odin's firstborn who was kidnapped by Angels from the 10th Realm.

Trust me, it's ridiculous even by comic standards.

Gaiman sold it to Marvel when he won the rights. according to Ewing, Ten Realms are Universe' iirc.

Odin cut off the Tenth Realm from Yggdrasil but it came back somehow at the end of Age of Ultron.

just headcanon it that Heven was cut off before the first Ragnarok, same with Cul (which is also dumb like Fear Itself).

At least she's not wearing a business suit.

I find it amusing that Jane's had powers for probably only a few hours and she gets a major seat at the table.
    it would be funny if Thor is standing instead of sitting.

Zeus: How did Odin die?

Thor: He died because of... some reason yeah.

Zeus:...

Thor: Oh and he turned to stardust with the exact same effect used in Dragonheart movie.

everyone laughs in colosseum.
    Last edited by GodThor; 05-17-2022 at 04:31 AM.

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Aaron and Ewing retconned her to be the daughter of Odin and Freyja during Original Sin, despite the fact that her introductory arc by Bendis had it explicitly stated her DNA matched no known species in the universe.

Also her birth still makes zero sense since she’s supposedly older than Balder despite Balder being born prior to Odin and Frigga marrying and Angela being born after.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    Also her birth still makes zero sense since she’s supposedly older than Balder despite Balder being born prior to Odin and Frigga marrying and Angela being born after.
    tbf he said that on Tumblr and never made it to the comics nor do any writers go by it (thankfully btw since Odin never cheated on Freyja at least during that time), not to mention it retcons JMS backstory.

JMS had Balder being around the same age as Thor or maybe even younger and Frigga was a separate character back then until Gillen (and Fraction) made a mess of it.

only Tyr was older than Thor who was originally the firstborn.
    Last edited by GodThor; 05-17-2022 at 05:33 PM.

I love this guy when he talks about Jane Foster.

this one was about Jane becoming the All-mother of Asgard during War of the Realms lol xd
    Last edited by GodThor; 05-17-2022 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Gaiman sold it to Marvel when he won the rights. according to Ewing, Ten Realms are Universe' iirc.

Odin cut off the Tenth Realm from Yggdrasil but it came back somehow at the end of Age of Ultron.

just headcanon it that Heven was cut off before the first Ragnarok, same with Cul (which is also dumb like Fear Itself).

I can't even express how much I hate Angela being shoehorned into the Thor mythos. Everything about it, including the godawful idea of a "tenth realm" full of totally-not-actual-angels is beyond stupid. All of it is an even stupider idea than Jane Foster as Thor.

In my own headcanon, Cul has been standing in for Odin for years, explaining who he's completely out of character and Odin's body is actually hidden while he's on some astral epic, attempting to learn the secrets of Death and how to ultimately overcome it/her and avoid the true Ragnarok.
    Last edited by Doombot; 05-17-2022 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    I can't even express how much I hate Angela being shoehorned into the Thor mythos. Everything about it, including the godawful idea of a "tenth realm" full of totally-not-actual-angels is beyond stupid. All of it is an even stupider idea than Jane Foster as Thor.
    Ikr

I guess they did that because of whole Christians vs Vikings thing so they created their own version of "Heaven" and Angels who are all female lol.

In my own headcanon, Cul has been standing in for Odin for years, explaining who he's completely out of character and Odin's body is actually hidden while he's on some astral epic, attempting to learn the secrets of Death and how to ultimately overcome it/her and avoid the true Ragnarok.
    isn't Cul dead???

what happened to him btw???