Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
Aaron is single handledly bringing down Thor and the avengers. I'm sorry i bought the first 20 issues of avengers and it was pretty good until this celestial past million bc bull started. I mean i got about 15 issues total maybe more of thor's current run and it was good until aaron stuff starting to purposefully contradict it which is what made me start to pull away from avengers but this is just getting annoying at this point. It's just too confusing.

I'm just not getting it. I even tried phoenix endsong. It just isn't riveting, mu changing stuff. it's like he is dragging his own name for as long as he can at this point and as long as marvel is okay with it "geeeeeeet mooooooneeeeeey." it's actually annoying cause again it's confusing. These are not great stories no shade on anyone enjoying them but i don't see any passion about these stories one way or the other.
Too many writers want to graft their own canon onto a series so that they can pretend it was vital work. Aaron is by far the worst