Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
Ah yeah, I heard here and there that Coates writes T'Challa like a lil' bitch or somethin' like that.

I saw something similar with Wonder Woman, in Justice League Dark vol 2 by James Tynion, Diana was more interesting as a character there, while in her own comic when written by I think G. Willow Wilson, she was pretty meh.
Wilson's run was just okay, yeah. But a lot of people like Tynion's Diana because of JLD.
Is Aaron the reason Blade suddenly returned to the Avengers a few years ago? 'Cause I always found it weird he suddenly returned, but it's cool to give abandoned characters a chance like this, specially if he writes the character well.
Yes. Basically at some point Aaron started putting on the team characters he actually wanted to write about.
Right, I keep forgetting Stark has a different personality in the comics, at some point I have to get a grasp what he's like, besides alcoholic memes.
He's a better guy than people give him credit for.
She was a mother? The kid dead or somethin'?
Ha! Funny you mention that. People kept bringing up how Jane never mentioned her son during her entire tenure as Thor (it was probably one of the most frequent complaints about it) only for Aaron to reveal maybe 24 issues into it that he and his dad were inexplicably killed in a car accident off-panel, Jane only just mentioned it then.

Speaking of said dad, it's implied Jane divorced him once she found out Thor was back...
The loud "feminists" out there don't help when they're basically screaming for female superiority.
Did they love the Titania fight ?