Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You can see her eyes whenever she has the helmet on too.

It would've been robbing the characters' main meat as a hero if they didn't include it.
    Might mean it will end like the comics should have lol

I mean, the comics robbed her of the meat of her story at the end so lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Might mean it will end like the comics should have lol

I mean, the comics robbed her of the meat of her story at the end so lol
    I'm 50/50 on whether they plan to keep her as a Thor ongoing or if she'll be a one-and-done. People will probably complain either way .

AVENGERS FOREVER #8
    JASON AARON (W) • AARON KUDER (A/C)
    Predator variant COVER
    by Juan Jose Ryp
    THE FISTS OF THE UNWORTHY THOR!
    Meet the most broken Thor in the Multiverse. One who watched Asgard burn, watched Midgard be defiled and was helpless to stop it, as he’s a Thor who cannot lift his own hammer. In desperation, Thor will turn to another of the Earth’s great powers, becoming a pupil of the Thunderer of mystical K’un-Lun, the guardian of the immortal Iron Fist.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

JANE FOSTER & THE MIGHTY THOR #2 (OF 5)
    TORUNN GRØNBEKK (W)
    MICHAEL DOWLING (A)
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    Variant Cover by ALEX HORLEY
    Predator variant COVER by Junggeun Yoon
    When Jane and Odin find a clue steeped in unknown magic, they turn to Doctor Voodoo for help finding Thor – and learn of an interdimensional threat that will require more than Thor’s strength to combat. Meanwhile, Rúna cuts a Midgardian vacation short to help the warriors of Asgard hold off their enemies’ assault on the Golden Realm. But why do their enemies seem to know something Sif doesn’t?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

JANE FOSTER & THE MIGHTY THOR #2 (OF 5)
    TORUNN GRØNBEKK (W)
    MICHAEL DOWLING (A)
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    Variant Cover by ALEX HORLEY
    Predator variant COVER by Junggeun Yoon
    When Jane and Odin find a clue steeped in unknown magic, they turn to Doctor Voodoo for help finding Thor – and learn of an interdimensional threat that will require more than Thor’s strength to combat. Meanwhile, Rúna cuts a Midgardian vacation short to help the warriors of Asgard hold off their enemies’ assault on the Golden Realm. But why do their enemies seem to know something Sif doesn’t?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Dang, Thor doing martial arts? That sounds pretty amazing

AVENGERS FOREVER #8
    Predator variant COVER
    by Juan Jose Ryp
    Meet the most broken Thor in the Multiverse. One who watched Asgard burn, watched Midgard be defiled and was helpless to stop it, as he’s a Thor who cannot lift his own hammer. In desperation, Thor will turn to another of the Earth’s great powers, becoming a pupil of the Thunderer of mystical K’un-Lun, the guardian of the immortal Iron Fist.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    LOL why am I not surprised.

comics are really ridiculous this days.

AVENGERS FOREVER #8
    Predator variant COVER
    by Juan Jose Ryp
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    the rule is clear: Thor + Jason Aaron = run away

Hey I am curious; can anyone answer for me of who's supposed to be Thor's BIOLOGICAL mother???

In a private forum, there's a LOT of opinion on this, and to separate everyone's headcanon from actual canon (esp for someone who doesn't keep up with comics as they prolly should) who the hell is canonically Thor's biological mom?

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Hey I am curious; can anyone answer for me of who's supposed to be Thor's BIOLOGICAL mother???

In a private forum, there's a LOT of opinion on this, and to separate everyone's headcanon from actual canon (esp for someone who doesn't keep up with comics as they prolly should) who the hell is canonically Thor's biological mom?
    According to his own book written by Cates, Gaia is his mom and it was confirmed by freiija. According to Phoenix of 1,000,000 BC, Avengers and some solicits Phoenix would be Thor mother. So i guess it depends on which one they decide to settle with but for now it's Gaia. But the battle of Cates and Aaraon over thor mom doesn't seem over.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    the rule is clear: Thor + Jason Aaron = run away
    Aaron has been deconstructing Thor for so long that breaking him down is the only thing he knows what to do with him. Thor learning martial arts sounds cool, but it's Aaron, so he'll probably make him a master of the drunken fist.

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post

The answer is a little up in the air. I believe that originally it was Freya, who raised him, Gaia later became his biological mother, which would make Thor half elder god, which made him more powerful, but because Aaron couldn't help himself, he made the phoenix Thor's mother, which which still makes him a demigod, but less powerful, Thor might be a quarter human and a quarter phoenix. Odin pining for the Phoenix was so stupid.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Aaron has been deconstructing Thor for so long that breaking him down is the only thing he knows what to do with him. Thor learning martial arts sounds cool, but it's Aaron, so he'll probably make him a master of the drunken fist.

The answer is a little up in the air. I believe that originally it was Freya, who raised him, Gaia later became his biological mother, which would make Thor half elder god, which made him more powerful, but because Aaron couldn't help himself, he made the phoenix Thor's mother, which which still makes him a demigod, but less powerful, Thor might be a quarter human and a quarter phoenix. Odin pining for the Phoenix was so stupid.
    I actually laughed at this because it's so true. I do wonder why Marvel have pretty much left Aaron to be Thor's "handler" at Marvel.

He's not writing the book so why does he get so much authority over the character? Aaron has a Phoenix obsession and he puts the damn thing into everything he writes. Apparently, he couldn't help himself and now Thor's mother is a Phoenix host.

I guess what's going to happen is the Phoenix host from 1,000,000 BC will somehow become the Elder goddess Gaia and still maintain Thor's original origin. Except that means that Thor is now half-Asgardian, half-mutant.

I guess that means he can use a Krakoan gate too whenever he's going to see his fellow mutants. *sigh*.

These things happen because there's no such thing as editorial discipline. It's not surprising. Surprised people still spend their money on this drek.

still Gaea.

Cates said it's very complicated when people called him out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm confused.

Hasn't Odin died multiple times?

They're treating it like a big deal. It really isn't.