Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... Were there ever stories where Thor took on a sidekick, Bucky/Robin style? Just wondering in general, had anyone attempted this? Could have made for a nice alternate world story, at least.
    That's kind of what the Warriors Three are.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    That scene doesn't predate Mangog in any meaningful way, because he's in the same damn story, and the whole reason behind her rampage
    Every event Mother Storm is referring to in that scene predates Mangog, which was my entire point.
    There's nothing in-story to suggest Mother Storm is lying about any of her past actions.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galan View Post
    Every event Mother Storm is referring to in that scene predates Mangog, which was my entire point.
    There's nothing in-story to suggest Mother Storm is lying about any of her past actions.
    Nothing in the story...except where she explicitly states that she is connected to Magog.

"Other than that, how'd you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Nothing in the story...except where she explicitly states that she is connected to Magog.

"Other than that, how'd you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

There's nothing in the story to suggest she is lying about anything that happened before Mjolnir was tossed into the sun.

Amazing Member

Thor is one of my favorites my very first introduction to him. Was in the 1998 series where he goes from hero to king and then a Tyrant of Earth if that is what he could be called in that series. Where Amora finally got what she always wanted from the beginning and that is to be with Thor and to be his queen and mother of his child. Where this time she didn't use magic at all, she just approached him and told him her true feelings. That he reciprocated her feelings and she was happy. Where he brought asgard to earth, till finally near the end he realized his mistake. He reversed everything he did and went back in time and eventually becoming Rune Thor.

I wish Thor was better written in a Valkyries book, but I guess that's too much to hope for..

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galan View Post
    There's nothing in the story to suggest she is lying about anything that happened before Mjolnir was tossed into the sun.
    She's an unreliable narrator because she's connected to Magog, and has been, ya know, killing people. Dunno why you'd take her word on anything

I miss the "Kirby" look for Thor and all of its elements.

Did anyone read the latest issue #23?
    What did you all think of it?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by adey040812 View Post
    It was...fine.

The ending was a little ambiguous and I'm not sure if I like what's coming next.

Quote Originally Posted by adey040812 View Post
    A cousin of mine recently got back into comics (he's planning on opening a LCS), surprisingly. I still don't have the motivation to.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It was...fine.

The ending was a little ambiguous and I'm not sure if I like what's coming next.
    Yeah, I felt the same too. I was expecting a bit more from the end of this issue, it just felt a bit flat
    Hopefully, the problems with Mjolnir have been solved. But, the cover for the anniversary issue has
    basically spoiled any mystery as to who died, another anti-climax in this run.

With this being the case, what does this mean for the Thor vs Hulk crossover cover reveals?