Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Random question - does anyone know if Rachel ever met Jean's sister Sara? There was slight overlap in when they were around....Sara died after Jean came back that first time in X-Factor but before Jean and she could actually reunite, BUT Rachel was already back in that present day by then, before Sara and her husband went missing.

I was just thinking about Rachel's connections with the rest of her family tree on both of her parents' sides, and I know End of Greys explored her feelings about her grandparents and that sorta thing.....but I can't remember if there was ever an issue where Rachel looked Sara up or met up with her when she first came to the past, before Jean's return. Just randomly curious is all.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Random question - does anyone know if Rachel ever met Jean's sister Sara? There was slight overlap in when they were around....Sara died after Jean came back that first time in X-Factor but before Jean and she could actually reunite, BUT Rachel was already back in that present day by then, before Sara and her husband went missing.

I was just thinking about Rachel's connections with the rest of her family tree on both of her parents' sides, and I know End of Greys explored her feelings about her grandparents and that sorta thing.....but I can't remember if there was ever an issue where Rachel looked Sara up or met up with her when she first came to the past, before Jean's return. Just randomly curious is all.
    No, they never met in this universe. Rachel had a relationship with Sara in 811 (that's how she was told the story about how Jean saved Sara from Attuma in Atlantis), but not in 616. Rachel was still not sharing her lineage during her first run in Uncanny. Then during the time that she was in the Mojoverse, Sara and her husband were kidnapped and killed by Hodge and his people. Her body was then absorbed by the Phalanx, but Rachel did meet Joey and Gailyn before they were massacred by the Death Commandos.

There might have been an opportunity for them to interact but I don't think they wanted them to if they were going to have her reunite with Jean, who would then tell Jean about Rachel.

Incredible Member

Maybe Rachel should get Joey and Gailyn resurrected since they're probably in the Scarlet Witch's Waiting Room.

But also, X-Men Legends is coming back! Maybe Claremont and Rick Leonardi can go back and finish up their Rachel Summers' Phoenix miniseries. I know he's got one issue focusing on his characters before Excalibur and a Gambit miniseries set during his run, but he's talked about wanting to actually go and do this and it's not like Leonardi's lost a step based on his work on Batman Beyond a few years back.

Incredible Member

On a related note, has Rachel ever interacted with the now teen-age Franklin Richards?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    On a related note, has Rachel ever interacted with the now teen-age Franklin Richards?
    I don't believe so. I think his biggest connection to the X-Men is Kitty Pryde which is kind of annoying.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Kind of in Days of Future Present? I'm sure something will happen when Franklin finally becomes an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I need a full design sheet of this costume❤️ It seems like a mix of dress and armor, a bit like Saber:
    Attachment 118342

But more slender. .
    Joan of Arc AF
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Maybe Rachel should get Joey and Gailyn resurrected since they're probably in the Scarlet Witch's Waiting Room.

But also, X-Men Legends is coming back! Maybe Claremont and Rick Leonardi can go back and finish up their Rachel Summers' Phoenix miniseries. I know he's got one issue focusing on his characters before Excalibur and a Gambit miniseries set during his run, but he's talked about wanting to actually go and do this and it's not like Leonardi's lost a step based on his work on Batman Beyond a few years back.
    Awesome! It would be fabulous to see Leonardi's artwork on an X-comic again...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    I don't believe so. I think his biggest connection to the X-Men is Kitty Pryde which is kind of annoying.
    LOL! They were cute together back in the '80s (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-17-2022 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post

That would be awesome!
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Awesome! It would be fabulous to see Leonardi's artwork on an X-comic again...

Originally, the Holempathic Matrix Crystal held a picture of Jean's face (only). I never saw any other image.

So did Rachel change Jean's image into her Phoenix identity (as Rachel knew her mother) while also adding herself, or am I missing something?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Originally, the Holempathic Matrix Crystal held a picture of Jean's face (only). I never saw any other image.

So did Rachel change Jean's image into her Phoenix identity (as Rachel knew her mother) while also adding herself, or am I missing something?
    Remember, the original Holempathic Matrix Crystal was accidentally broken in X-Men #199

Uncanny X-Men Vol. 1 #199

Later, Rachel fixed and re-programmed the Holempathic Matrix Crystal to display an image consisting of her and her mother Jean Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Remember, the original Holempathic Matrix Crystal was accidentally broken in X-Men #199

Uncanny X-Men Vol. 1 #199

Later, Rachel fixed and re-programmed the Holempathic Matrix Crystal to display an image consisting of her and her mother Jean Grey.

Ah, so that's it! Thank you, Micabe!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Phoenixx9, it's my privilege to serve

Holempathic Matrix Crystal appreciation via Ray...

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Didn't Rachel have a holempathic matrix crystal necklace too? She used to rub it for a daily pep talks. She should have gotten the Phoenix 5 collectors set from Scott.