Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

It's always creepy to me when Rachel is involved with fellow X-Men since they are her parent's friends.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    It's always creepy to me when Rachel is involved with fellow X-Men since they are her parent's friends.
    Oh I totally agree. Anyone that wasn't a teenager (aka anyone other than Kitty and the New Mutants) shouldn't be on the table really as they helped raise her, and/or she might have hunted them. Knowing that Kurt was her uncle and had a strong hand in raising her, and then freeing her from the nanosentinel infection, makes their relationship super weird.

Ultimate Member

Or the writer is just teasing things with Rachel and Betsy to drum up interest for the series, since it's not a headliner book...

Fantastic Member

Also Betsy was flirting with Scott before so I'm not too keen on where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Oh I totally agree. Anyone that wasn't a teenager (aka anyone other than Kitty and the New Mutants) shouldn't be on the table really as they helped raise her, and/or she might have hunted them. Knowing that Kurt was her uncle and had a strong hand in raising her, and then freeing her from the nanosentinel infection, makes their relationship super weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Also Betsy was flirting with Scott before so I'm not too keen on where this is going.
    Didn't they end up putting the blame for the Psylocke/Cyclops flirtation on the Kwannon part of her psyche giving her dark impulses? Agree on the Nightcrawler "ick!" factor. If only his AU daughter Talia Josephine (Nocturne) were still hanging around the 616...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Didn't they end up putting the blame for the Psylocke/Cyclops flirtation on the Kwannon part of her psyche giving her dark impulses? Agree on the Nightcrawler "ick!" factor. If only his AU daughter Talia Josephine (Nocturne) were still hanging around the 616...
    Never thought about it but Rachel and Nocturne would make a good pairing indeed. Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Yes, essentially they were trying to say that Revanche's proximity to Betsy was having her act of moreso than usual. But really Betsy was just trying to get some from anyone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Never thought about it but Rachel and Nocturne would make a good pairing indeed. Cute.
    Maybe before but it would be just weird now after the whole Kurt thing.

Maybe before but it would be just weird now after the whole Kurt thing.
    Oh yes, definitely. That pairing made things uncomfortable. Kurt was her “uncle” in her timeline... that relationship wasn’t a good idea.

I know that's supposed to be Betsy but that top figure really is giving me Storm vibez. And I'm here for armor Ray.

I know that's supposed to be Betsy but that top figure really is giving me Storm vibez. And I'm here for armor Ray.
    I need a full design sheet of this costume❤️ It seems like a mix of dress and armor, a bit like Saber:
    86D9B4FC-C836-47C6-B5D3-98BD024671B0.jpg

But more slender.

I wish she had her old school braid. I think it would be perfect for an armored look.

I need a full design sheet of this costume❤️ It seems like a mix of dress and armor, a bit like Saber:
    86D9B4FC-C836-47C6-B5D3-98BD024671B0.jpg

But more slender.

I wish she had her old school braid. I think it would be perfect for an armored look.
    Seriously, this is where her rattail needs to come back

This one shows it a little clearer, it has some gold trim/embroidery (loving it). I really hope Bob Quinn releases some design sheets like Dauterman, so far I think she looks fantastic and I’m very glad she is not using the X-Factor uniform anymore lol I never really liked it.

Praying for the comeback of the rat tail, I’ll never lose hope.
    273600769_934407573942271_8686996193448907060_n (1).jpg
    Last edited by Starchilde; 02-14-2022 at 03:46 PM.

I dig the armor, makes her look very handsome. It's missing spikes though. Rachel should always be covered in spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I dig the armor, makes her look very handsome. It's missing spikes though. Rachel should always be covered in spikes.
    Couldn't agree more. I'll always LOVE the spikes (XD)