Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Rewatching S2 of YJ and Kaldurs storyline is definitely one of my favorites. I wish the big reveal would've been held off on for just a little while longer.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Rewatching S2 of YJ and Kaldurs storyline is definitely one of my favorites. I wish the big reveal would've been held off on for just a little while longer.
    Kaldur deserves an Oscar for his acting lmao. Can’t wait for his arc this season!

From today’s issue I just want to say that Jackson making a water trident as he calls himself Aquaman is an awesome moment.

DB8CFB64-8E39-490F-A7A1-C70EEE4357A5.jpg

Oh and he’s in Superman today, and I totally forgot until today’s issue that Jackson actually has met Jon a few times back in the Super sons days/when Jackson joined Damian’s teen titans.
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-18-2022 at 07:43 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    From today’s issue I just want to say that Jackson making a water trident as he calls himself Aquaman is an awesome moment.

DB8CFB64-8E39-490F-A7A1-C70EEE4357A5.jpg

Oh and he’s in Superman today, and I totally forgot until today’s issue that Jackson actually has met Jon a few times back in the Super sons days/when Jackson joined Damian’s teen titans.
    I mean, Aquaman's got to have a trident, and an Aquaman that can make water weapons can probably make a water trident...kind of makes him seem like Arthur and Mera's kid...

love this pic

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

All-New Member

I’ve been loving Aquaman: Becoming and Black Manta. The art and writing are on point and I’m looking forward to Aquamen. Jackson is a really compelling character to read so I need #6 now lol and to see him fully take up the Aquaman mantle. I mean he got a trident so he’s ready.

nevermind....
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

BANNED

Is there a thread where I can ask a question about the post-crisis Aquaman comics, without needing to start a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil1 View Post
    Is there a thread where I can ask a question about the post-crisis Aquaman comics, without needing to start a new one?
    Probably the Arthur Curry Aquaman thread?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Probably the Arthur Curry Aquaman thread?
    I couldn't find one, I don't think it exists or I'm not searching correctly.

What are you guys looking forward to or hoping that will happen in Young Justice season 4 part 2 and the upcoming Aquamen comic?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    What are you guys looking forward to or hoping that will happen in Young Justice season 4 part 2 and the upcoming Aquamen comic?
    I want Kaldur to actually be the focus of the arc and not a side-character for whatever flavor of the arc comes up.

Seeing all the Aquafamily together (Garth, Dolphin, Arthur Jr. maybe Lori Lemaris and the other Atlanteans from the tie-in comic).

I think they're going to Xebel too so I wonder if we'll see Siren show up. I would love to get more Mera (and not see her be useless or underutilized like other adult heroes).

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    In young Justice just to have Kaldur do awesome Justice League level stuff since he's their Aquaman now.

As for Aquamen, not really sure since I don't know what to expect besides Jackson being Aquaman alongside Arthur. Maybe we start to see him with his own Aqualad?
    Words to live by.

[B]In young Justice just to have Kaldur do awesome Justice League level stuff since he's their Aquaman now.
    Joining the League seems to make characters less effective somehow...
    As for Aquamen, not really sure since I don't know what to expect besides Jackson being Aquaman alongside Arthur. Maybe we start to see him with his own Aqualad?
    Seems like his future sidekick is set to be Andy but I think it's more important that he not come off as Aqualad when paired with Arthur again.

Jackson will be appearing in DC’s new event Dark Crisis

Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 02-09-2022 at 09:56 AM.