Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Jackson will be appearing in DC’s new event Dark Crisis

Is Jackson teaming up with Hal in that Road to Dark Crisis one-shot? It looks like they are on the same panel kind of like Jon and Dick.

I guess an Aquaman/Green Lantern adventure could be fun
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Is Jackson teaming up with Hal in that Road to Dark Crisis one-shot? It looks like they are on the same panel kind of like Jon and Dick.

I guess an Aquaman/Green Lantern adventure could be fun
    They’re in the same fractured glass so I assume so. I wonder how this event is going to play out. I’m kinda excited.

I guess Aquaman's got to have a beard now .

Maybe its part of the RULE.

To be Aquaman, you must have a beard.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Maybe its part of the RULE.

To be Aquaman, you must have a beard.
    ...And a trident. And a sibling that you fight with .

Man poor Jackson...he's Aquaman now but it looks like it will be a bit of a bumpy ride
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

This was really good conclusion to this series.

Overall this series was good, I really enjoyed it. Thomas did a good job of developing Jackson and I looking forward to what he'll do in Aquamen next.

I’d just like to say I actually really like Jackson’s current ties to the overall DC universe. Besides being the partner of Arthur and being Aquaman he’s also friends with the adult Titans and has teamed up with Jon Kent, currently Superman, a handful of times. I like seeing interconnections like this is in a shared universe.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    What are you guys looking forward to or hoping that will happen in Young Justice season 4 part 2 and the upcoming Aquamen comic?
    I assume YJ will follow up on the Atlantis stuff we saw earlier in the season. Presumably they'll touch on Black Manta, if only to show us he's still in jail or something. Past the basic stuff like that, I couldn't even guess. Seems like we'll be getting into the Phantom Zone and dealing with New Gods at some point, but I dunno if any of that will be tied to Kaldur's episodes.

For the Aquamen comic, I imagine we'll get some political theater, maybe a continuation of the Genesis plotline that's been running in Action Comics (a Warworld ship crashed into the ocean; Atlantis, Clark, and the UN are at odds over who gets to claim it). I figure we'll get some development/exploration of that Future State space ocean, or whatever it was, that Jackson and Andy were traveling. With Jackson taking a leading role I'm sure Manta won't be far behind. Hopefully we get some fun, pressure-breaking stuff with Andy and family bonding with the Curry's. I'm hoping Mera is written like the stubborn, badass bitch she is and not the bland damsel she's sometimes treated as.

I'm trade waiting Manta and Becoming (first issues of both were good, but I trade wait most stuff these days) and I'm looking forward to Aquamen. Not sure about the new horror themed mini, that's not usually my jam but it's a damn fitting genre for Arthur.

I'm not sold on the whole Dark Crisis thing. There's a chance it could be good but a lot of it reeks of cheap gimmick to me. Still, it seems like Jackson is getting a lot of attention in it and that pleases me greatly, he's easily one of the best new characters to come out of DC in the last ten years.
    Last edited by Ascended; 02-27-2022 at 01:43 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I assume YJ will follow up on the Atlantis stuff we saw earlier in the season. Presumably they'll touch on Black Manta, if only to show us he's still in jail or something. Past the basic stuff like that, I couldn't even guess. Seems like we'll be getting into the Phantom Zone and dealing with New Gods at some point, but I dunno if any of that will be tied to Kaldur's episodes.

For the Aquamen comic, I imagine we'll get some political theater, maybe a continuation of the Genesis plotline that's been running in Action Comics (a Warworld ship crashed into the ocean; Atlantis, Clark, and the UN are at odds over who gets to claim it). I figure we'll get some development/exploration of that Future State space ocean, or whatever it was, that Jackson and Andy were traveling. With Jackson taking a leading role I'm sure Manta won't be far behind. Hopefully we get some fun, pressure-breaking stuff with Andy and family bonding with the Curry's. I'm hoping Mera is written like the stubborn, badass bitch she is and not the bland damsel she's sometimes treated as.

I'm trade waiting Manta and Becoming (first issues of both were good, but I trade wait most stuff these days) and I'm looking forward to Aquamen. Not sure about the new horror themed mini, that's not usually my jam but it's a damn fitting genre for Arthur.

I'm not sold on the whole Dark Crisis thing. There's a chance it could be good but a lot of it reeks of cheap gimmick to me. Still, it seems like Jackson is getting a lot of attention in it and that pleases me greatly, he's easily one of the best new characters to come out of DC in the last ten years.
    If nothing else I think Joshua Williamson is committed to it from a storytelling perspective.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Ha'wea, a Xebellion guardsman introduced when Jackson first journeyed to Xebel. The two struck up a fast friendship, leading to Jackson planting a kiss on him before he had to leave Xebel, and now Ha'wea is basically a love interest of Jackson's.

Mighty Member

DC Preview: Aquamen #2
    http://https://aiptcomics.com/2022/03/25/dc-preview-aquamen-2-2/

After the shocking revelation at the end of the last issue, will the new Aquamen partnership be over before it even begins?! With more Atlantean sleepers awaking, the team races to discover what Orm’s role is in the situation…and how long has he been involved?!
    Last edited by ZuLuLu; 03-26-2022 at 09:09 AM.