Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Looks pretty good and hopefully the intros will also have some great tunes.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    PV for the upcoming season.

Looking good. With some quick parts looking real spiffy.
    Very visually pleasing, for anybody worried after S5, this looks like they're going all-in with the direction so this should turn out great. Especially love the continued use of purple like we saw in last season. Mirko definitely looks like her section is going to get the top-tier treatment with that little bit we see. Also noticed a shot of Midnight and Kinoko that wasn't in the manga, so that should also indicate we may be getting alot more new additions to arc which would be incredibly great to see.
    Current Reading List: Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Sonic The Hedgehog, Absolute Carnage, Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man, Gwenpool Strikes Back, Runaways, The White Trees

New chapter stuff

spoilers:
    Tokoyami unleashes a powerful punch to destroy the remaining bits of All For One's mask. Left dazed, All For One realizes that it is due to him possessing a copy of his Quirk that he's become vulnerable to the Quirks resisting him, but fights back and manages to regain control. All For One shoots out a hell of Rivet Stabs to regain the pieces of his mask and attack the three Heroes, but Endeavor protects them, getting his arm ripped off in the process. Within his mind, Endeavor is berating by his younger self, calling him weak while also revealing that what partly inspired him to become a hero was after his father was killed trying to save a girl from the villain. Endeavor regains his composure, declaring his intention to fight to the end, and forms a fiery fist from the remains of his arm, knocking All For One out again.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Just some more really good stuff. This I think is the perfect way of giving Endeavor a somewhat "tragic" backstory. Rather than just make him a victim of an abusive parent, instead have that parent be a victim of basically "pulling a Deku", trying to save someone and failing. The re-iteration that its his own belief in his weakness that drove him down the path and that he just has to keep fighting rather than trying to "rebuild" himself. Plus also him losing an arm and then creating a new one out of fire is extremely metal.

Also, the visual of the AFO vestige devouring the other vestiges I was not expecting, that was pretty haunting stuff. Makes me start to believe that by the end AFO is going to turn into an "actual monstrous beast" that everyone needs to take down somehow.
    end of spoilers
    Current Reading List: Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Sonic The Hedgehog, Absolute Carnage, Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man, Gwenpool Strikes Back, Runaways, The White Trees

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    New chapter stuff

spoilers:
    Tokoyami unleashes a powerful punch to destroy the remaining bits of All For One's mask. Left dazed, All For One realizes that it is due to him possessing a copy of his Quirk that he's become vulnerable to the Quirks resisting him, but fights back and manages to regain control. All For One shoots out a hell of Rivet Stabs to regain the pieces of his mask and attack the three Heroes, but Endeavor protects them, getting his arm ripped off in the process. Within his mind, Endeavor is berating by his younger self, calling him weak while also revealing that what partly inspired him to become a hero was after his father was killed trying to save a girl from the villain. Endeavor regains his composure, declaring his intention to fight to the end, and forms a fiery fist from the remains of his arm, knocking All For One out again.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Just some more really good stuff. This I think is the perfect way of giving Endeavor a somewhat "tragic" backstory. Rather than just make him a victim of an abusive parent, instead have that parent be a victim of basically "pulling a Deku", trying to save someone and failing. The re-iteration that its his own belief in his weakness that drove him down the path and that he just has to keep fighting rather than trying to "rebuild" himself. Plus also him losing an arm and then creating a new one out of fire is extremely metal.

Also, the visual of the AFO vestige devouring the other vestiges I was not expecting, that was pretty haunting stuff. Makes me start to believe that by the end AFO is going to turn into an "actual monstrous beast" that everyone needs to take down somehow.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    A lot of cool stuff. Endeavour's backstory was actually quite good. and seeing AFO starting to lose it in terms of control is pretty cool and shows once again he's no longer the Big Bad.
    end of spoilers
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

spoilers:
    Really cool to see Endeavor's backstory and motivation for becoming a hero. I did not expect to see that side of Enji's origins. Endeavor's arm getting ripped off is a huge death flag though. I know he's one of the toughest heroes next to All Might, but a gut wound and losing a right arm is a lot of damage. I suspect Endeavor will sacrifice himself to destroy All For One's physical body which will result in him trying to take over Shigaraki's body.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    A lot of cool stuff. Endeavour's backstory was actually quite good. and seeing AFO starting to lose it in terms of control is pretty cool and shows once again he's no longer the Big Bad.
    end of spoilers
    too be fair this will allow him to merge with shiragaki as his new body.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    spoilers:
    Really cool to see Endeavor's backstory and motivation for becoming a hero. I did not expect to see that side of Enji's origins. Endeavor's arm getting ripped off is a huge death flag though. I know he's one of the toughest heroes next to All Might, but a gut wound and losing a right arm is a lot of damage. I suspect Endeavor will sacrifice himself to destroy All For One's physical body which will result in him trying to take over Shigaraki's body.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I still don't completely believe that Endeavor will die yet, but I imagine if he does it won't be until he has at least one final interaction with Dabi. Also, the AFO vestige trying to merge with Shigaraki is technically different from the physical AFO, so if this one dies, I imagine we might see something like the vestige try to speed up the process since he'll start to fear things are really going wrong.
    end of spoilers