Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She'd be ressurected using the template she is using now and they'd be able to grow bigger breasts and a normal nose through organic material. Which is what happened with Kid Omega. No more different to the enhancements mutants are getting via the power augmentation.
    Still enhancements, though not via plastic surgery, as they are not part of her original genetic code. Even if they do nothing different to her powers and her body she would still be "enhanced" because Emma currently is enhanced.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

leaks from tomorrows Immortal are dropping early on twitter and from what I'm seeing I'm kind of unimpressed and confused with Emma judgment, guess i will have to read the full issue tomorrow but i highly doubt it'll clear any confusion for me
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

can we bring back enforcing the spoiler rules on this form

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    can we bring back enforcing the spoiler rules on this form
    nothing I said was a spoiler?
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Still enhancements, though not via plastic surgery, as they are not part of her original genetic code. Even if they do nothing different to her powers and her body she would still be "enhanced" because Emma currently is enhanced.
    Of course, the real reason Emma is almost certain to come out of any resurrection blonde and large chested is due to branding. It's why there is always enough adamantium for Wolverine but never enough for any projects which could really, really use some, and why Cyclops will need his visor despite it being required due to childhood brain damage.

Don't bring up Whedon on that last point, it got re-retconned back into head trauma several years later.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And I have absolutely no issues with any of that. My disbelief is properly and very well suspended now.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Of course, the real reason Emma is almost certain to come out of any resurrection blonde and large chested is due to branding. It's why there is always enough adamantium for Wolverine but never enough for any projects which could really, really use some, and why Cyclops will need his visor despite it being required due to childhood brain damage.

Don't bring up Whedon on that last point, it got re-retconned back into head trauma several years later.

Is it branding or is it closer to self-actualization? I've always figured that since the body is just a shell and the consciousness is what is really the special part, the 5+X wouldn't just bring people back at 27 in the peak of health but also remove any cancers or health issues, right? So why wouldn't the 5+X when they know someone would want to be physically a certain way (like Emma's boobs or Hellion's hands or maybe Karma's leg???) give it to them? It is no skin off their back to make it happen, right? And that raises interesting questions about what they could/would do not just for a mutant who I doesn't like their appearance or wants to skip leg day forever, but more importantly a Trans mutant who wanted to use RP as a genetic level transition.
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

Okay so i actually really liked this issue of immortal and death to mutants for Emma

spoilers:
    very glad that emma was judged by her students and by the children whom for so long feels she failed, making up for their deaths have been a motivating force for her for so long.

Also I really like the friendship her and kro have made together, kinda wish to see more of him and other deviants interact with mutants after this event.
    end of spoilers
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysian_Thracs View Post
    Is it branding or is it closer to self-actualization? I've always figured that since the body is just a shell and the consciousness is what is really the special part, the 5+X wouldn't just bring people back at 27 in the peak of health but also remove any cancers or health issues, right? So why wouldn't the 5+X when they know someone would want to be physically a certain way (like Emma's boobs or Hellion's hands or maybe Karma's leg???) give it to them? It is no skin off their back to make it happen, right? And that raises interesting questions about what they could/would do not just for a mutant who I doesn't like their appearance or wants to skip leg day forever, but more importantly a Trans mutant who wanted to use RP as a genetic level transition.
    Why not both? It isn't that difficult to match the out of world reason to an in world reason if they try.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Out of curiosity. What kind of music do you think Emma likes?

Incredible Member

Classical? Maybe Jazz?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlus View Post
    She sang Garbage "Stupid Girl" in an old old Weapon X series.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

i feel like she would listen to all genres of music just to keep herself in the loop, but I can see her leaning towards jazz/classical and indie and alternative music a little
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Charlus View Post
    Any band (or solo artist) fronted by a woman who unapologetically lives according to her own rules. It's a solidarity thing.
    Dark does not mean deep.