Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I am all for doing a marriege for power story, but with anyone but Tony. I can't really stand him, and currently he doesn't have the best of standings so it doesn't even make much sense stratigically.

Doom or something like that would be better story.
    The person I want Emma to start dating is Captain America. I would love a mini-series where Steve steps in during an anti-mutant riot and he and Emma end up working together to find out who instigated it. They end up dating because of working together. We already know that Emma finds him attractive in the same way she appreciates Scott.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Emma and Cap could be interesting.

But could Cap get Emma vibe? Emma is a moraly grey woman she is not Saint Sharon or Peggy in fact is like she dating Tony Stark.

I feel the Cap thing would have been interesting at a later point, but I think the joke about Emma reminding Steve of his mother already killed any steam the ship had.

I always wanted Emma to have a boytoy with no real stakes like Johnny Storm, but if we want to make it into a story it needs to be power player of some form.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post

But could Cap get Emma vibe? Emma is a moraly grey woman she is not Saint Sharon or Peggy in fact is like she dating Tony Stark.
    Steve dated Diamondback for a time, so he's no stranger to being with less-than-saintly women.

Maybe Emma and Black Bolt

images (1).jpg

Astonishing Member

I know there are way too many existing characters as is needing spotlight, lol, but with the expansion to the resurrection protocols and their ability to now bring back any mutant who's ever lived, basically, I think it could be kinda interesting to have Emma develop something with a recently resurrected mutant from just far enough back that he's literally never heard of her. Because the thing about Emma is she prides herself on not being ashamed of most of the things she's done in her life, because she felt they were necessary at the time and she's not one to apologize, explain herself or second guess herself....but at the same time, she's become SO famous and high profile that it might be refreshing for her to have the chance to see herself through the eyes of someone with zero preconceptions or expectations about her whatsoever.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post

Rachel's already been mentioned, but Sharon's got some morally grey in her. She literally gave Fisk information to get someone killed in the last issue of Coates' run. Not to mention one of their occasional relationship issues is how she doesn't always hesitate to kill. And, hey, we already know Cap is into ladies who wear white.

That being said, considering Cap/Sharon and Scemma are two of my favorite ships, I don't know if I can get on board with Cap/Emma. Maybe in an AU.

From Duggans tweet it doesn't seem like any of Scott's relationships are going to be left standing

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    From Duggans tweet it doesn't seem like any of Scott's relationships are going to be left standing
    You'll have to link that one. I just went to his Twitter page and the only thing about Scott was about how his real power was geometry, and there was nothing about Emma at all before that point.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    You'll have to link that one. I just went to his Twitter page and the only thing about Scott was about how his real power was geometry, and there was nothing about Emma at all before that point.
    https://twitter.com/ScottSummersXMN/...OH8F7krIA&s=19

I find it odd that the avatar is a pic of Kwannon more than anything else.

.....and several hours later it's Polaris. I just find it odd seeing the name of the account. I wouldn't expect rotating pictures of Not Emma on a Twitter named @EmmaFrost either.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 02-06-2022 at 02:59 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Kinda in love with this variant even though Emmas body is positioned kind of weird to me, also i love the frosty effect for her telepathy that looks so good and fits her so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Devils Reign Xmen #3 variant by Gerald Parel
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Kinda in love with this variant even though Emmas body is positioned kind of weird to me, also i love the frosty effect for her telepathy that looks so good and fits her so much
    Looks like hes gonna use the whole Purple Man family to amp his powers hopefully Emma shuts him down from the phermone point of view

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looks like Scott will be looking for ways to apologise to Emma after today.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Looks like Scott will be looking for ways to apologise to Emma after today.
    just saw and yeah he definitely is going to need to, he was way too quick to jump to conclusions
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer