Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    just saw and yeah he definitely is going to need to, he was way too quick to jump to conclusions
    I'm sure she knows as they were glaring at her
    Attached Images Attached Images

What should he apologize for? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Looks like Scott will be looking for ways to apologise to Emma after today.
    To be honest it's something completely in character for her to do, but she wouldn't have kept it a secret if it was her. Scott would have woken up just like your panel, except the next page would be Emma telling him.

"By the way, I told care of your potential issue with Urich. Your welcome. Next time tell me sooner, or some ametuer might try to solve it by themselves, and we both know they wouldn't have been able to cover their tracks as well as I can."

On a side note, this issue goes further than any other so far to imply that Scott and Emma might still be a thing.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 02-16-2022 at 10:58 AM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Emma has a skrull variant for Immortal Xmen
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I was bored and made this.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    What should he apologize for? Did I miss something?
    He doesn't really need to apologize because as far as we know he didn't do anything to her, but it sure wasn't a good look for him, given he was quick to conclude she was the one to brainwash Ben Urich and was all "now we're at a two-front war with the council too" when he thought it was her. Yet when he discoverd it was someone else (someone that made a sloppy job and didn't cover his tracks, mind you) he was way more forgiving and even went to say he had done way worse for far less before.

Emma has a skrull variant for Immortal Xmen
    Nice cover, don't really remember an Skrull-Emma in official Marvel art before. Loving all the Emma solo variant covers for Immortal - I think she has one for every single issue announced so far? And they're all very unique/different from the usual arts we get from her (Spider-Emma, Women's History Month and now Skrull).

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I was bored and made this.
    New X-Men on the Gala, that would be a theme worthy of a party. Nice edit, congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManLogan View Post
    He doesn't really need to apologize because as far as we know he didn't do anything to her, but it sure wasn't a good look for him, given he was quick to conclude she was the one to brainwash Ben Urich and was all "now we're at a two-front war with the council too" when he thought it was her. Yet when he discoverd it was someone else (someone that made a sloppy job and didn't cover his tracks, mind you) he was way more forgiving and even went to say he had done way worse for far less before.

Nice cover, don't really remember an Skrull-Emma in official Marvel art before. Loving all the Emma solo variant covers for Immortal - I think she has one for every single issue announced so far? And they're all very unique/different from the usual arts we get from her (Spider-Emma, Women's History Month and now Skrull).

New X-Men on the Gala, that would be a theme worthy of a party. Nice edit, congratulations.
    To me, it smacks of poor coordination between the writing staff more than anything else. They have been trying to set up a conflict between Cyclops and the QC for a while only to pull back time and time again for reasons we aren't privy to.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    To me, it smacks of poor coordination between the writing staff more than anything else. They have been trying to set up a conflict between Cyclops and the QC for a while only to pull back time and time again for reasons we aren't privy to.
    I've no doubt Hickman planned on Scott challenging the QC as the Captain Commander for an arc but well...plans probably changed.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I've no doubt Hickman planned on Scott challenging the QC as the Captain Commander for an arc but well...plans probably changed.
    I could see it having to do with Kieron tbh having the QC and the xmen team be at war with one another could have ruined his plans for what he has in store for Immortal xmen
    She's A Lifebringer

Just learned about this, I wonder what this was for tbh
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

Looks like something from Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Looks like something from Uncanny.
    Yeah thats what i thought too, I wonder why it was scrapped though this couldve been a sick piece
    She's A Lifebringer

Incredible Member

Yeah thats what i thought too, I wonder why it was scrapped though this couldve been a sick piece
    Because it sounds like another half-baked book that won't last six issues.

Cool art. But I shudder to think what else that particular time would bring in terms of storylines.

And god, the black king outfit was so uninspired.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love Duggan's inserted backstory we're getting with Emma in DR:X-Men.
    It speaks to Emma having always been about protecting the vulnerable established way back when. And while as White Queen she went full on villain against the X-Men, there've always been much more depth and layers and facets to her character. I'm very happy to be an Emma stan, right now.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!