Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Heres the summary to the Captain America issue Emma is slated to be in, this issue seems to be apart of the Captain America crossover “cold war”

“In CAPTAIN AMERICA: SENTINEL OF LIBERTY #8, Captain America’s allies find themselves scattered across the country with no recollection of how they got there, so Steve calls in a favor with the one person he knows can help—mutant telepath Emma Frost! But what Emma finds chills Steve Rogers to the bone… And as Steve and his allies race to save a city under siege by A.I.M., the Outer Circle’s ultimate assassin is revealed: Introducing M.O.D.O.C., the Mental Organism Designed Only for Control!”

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...war-emma-frost
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

I think they mostly forgot the Morrison/Whexon version of Emma, who was all plastic. So I think she would just come back k fabulous and we’d get no explanation.

But yes, they can tweak appearances during resurrect. Or Emma could have Masque alter her appearance. It’s his mutant power.

BANNED

Hmm... I wonder if Emma was resurrected with her implants intact.

I mean they can just make her boobs naturally that size without the implants, and make her nose naturally that shape…
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma included among Marvel's great villians and will be a part of a variant cover series. Interesting that she isnt next to the X-villians

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Emma included among Marvel's great villians and will be a part of a variant cover series. Interesting that she isnt next to the X-villians
    In my mind she's making Vulture fan her.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Gorgeous art. Some dated "villains". I found it interesting that Emma wasn't with the X-Villains as well since they are not spread out. The layout of this is a bit cluttered compared to the heroes one. Emma is actually the most prominent IMO.

Surprised there is no Sabretooth.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Incredible Member

Yikes that’s not a good look for Emma in AXE X-Men 1 over what she said at the QC, I am guessing that’s why the Celestial gave her the thumbs down.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    Yikes that’s not a good look for Emma in AXE X-Men 1 over what she said at the QC, I am guessing that’s why the Celestial gave her the thumbs down.
    Emma didn't say those things. Emma didn't vote. That was something playing out in Jeans mind

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma didn't say those things. Emma didn't vote. That was something playing out in Jeans mind
    Thanks for the clarification. I did wonder as it seemed unlikely but the scene itself wasn’t clear to me.

Looks like Emma is going to be one of the main heroes fighting to take down Sinister in Immoral X-Men

"And finally, there's Immoral X-Men, also from Gillen and Medina, in which Emma Frost tries to strike back against Sinister, while "the X-men are sworn to crush a world that adores and respects them."
    She's A Lifebringer

Well, it seems we will be having some Emma in the nearish future.. something is something...

sos_immoralxmen1_cover.jpg

sinsofsinister_checklist.jpg
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

So about Death to the Mutants #3…

spoilers:
    we see Emma for 2 panels and it is assumed she dies by the progenitor along with the cuckoos, so if this assumption is to be believed, i hope when she’s resurrected she gets a perfect diamond form…if everybody else can be boosted by the five why not emma.
    end of spoilers
    She's A Lifebringer